Sally's generic hair care line how does it compare to the real thing?

morehairplease

I am loving the nexxus samples but not the price of their haircare products. If anyone has tried the Sally's generic line can you compare it to Nexxus for me, please? I don't mind spending the money on the Nexxus if the Sally's line isn't worth it.
thanks in advance ladies

I don't know if you Have a "Trade Secret" in your state but right now Nexxus products along with other lines are changing their packaging & so the products are 40% off, yes 40%...So, go soon...Hope this helps...Never tried the Sally's generic stuff but when I looked at some of their ingredients, it was based on certain Nexxus ingredients from the 90's?

marygrove013 said:
I don't know if you Have a "Trade Secret" in your state but right now Nexxus products along with other lines are changing their packaging & so the products are 40% off, yes 40%...So, go soon...Hope this helps...Never tried the Sally's generic stuff but when I looked at some of their ingredients, it was based on certain Nexxus ingredients from the 90's?

thanks so much for your reply! I will go to TS this weekend! Thanks for the heads up.

Back