Sally's Doesn't Sell the Ion Soft Bonnet Dryer Anymore...

STLCoverGirl

I don't know what I am going to do, yeah it's the one that makes you look like an astronaut. Mine just bit the dust, of course after I had already rollerset my hair. I had to run out of the house with huge grey and purple rollers all over my head.:lachen:

I bought a Gold N Hot one that totally sucks, I think I am going to be under here for at least 2 hours. This joker is going back to the store tonight. I have been searching for a new Ion dryer and I can't find any. Does anyone know who else sells them? I am freaking out...first CON and now my dryer.:wallbash:

I saw one at Sally's today that was on the sale rack. It does look like a astronaut helmet:lachen:.

I saw one at Sally's today that was on the sale rack. It does look like a astronaut helmet:lachen:.

Well, all the Sally's in my neck of the woods don't sell them. I was told they stopped stocking them about six months ago. Maybe I will call some more stores a little further away.

DLewis I will pm you when I find a supplier.

Yes, it's pink and silver, mostly silver. I am seriously flipping out, this thing is a Godsend. I don't want to pay for a Pibbs when this dries my hair wonderfully and cost soo much less.

Last edited:
I bought mine on Ebay back in September for about $30 with shipping. I received it within days after bidding. I love it--dries really fast.

I bought mine on Ebay back in September for about $30 with shipping. I received it within days after bidding. I love it--dries really fast.

I did a quick ebay search earlier...I am going to have to keep checking back there. This is devastating.:nono:

OMG. I'm sitting under mines right now and I'm scared. :ohwell:
Didn't mean to rub it in that mine works...LOL. :lachen:
But still I'm scared! Let me know if you find any.
I've had this thing for like 2 years now.
But then again, I don't use it very often.
I do use it for DC and prepoos.
Lord, what are we going to do?
IDK what I'd do without this thing.
And I just started doing rollersets! SMH.
This is just not our year at LHCF.

I am willing to pick up the one from Sally's here and mail it out if you can't find one in your city. I didn't see what the price was, but can call tomorow and find out if anyone is interested.

Racing into this thread! Oh no, what are we gonna do. I LOVE LOVE this dryer!!!!!!! Going to my local Sally's today to see what's up. If I find any I will let you all know as well. Just used mine yesterday and my rollerset was dry in 45 min. This was my version of a Pibbs:look:.

I am willing to pick up the one from Sally's here and mail it out if you can't find one in your city. I didn't see what the price was, but can call tomorow and find out if anyone is interested.

That would be awesome! I am going to do some calling around today but if I can't find one I will be pm-ing you.

OMG. I'm sitting under mines right now and I'm scared. :ohwell:
Didn't mean to rub it in that mine works...LOL. :lachen:
But still I'm scared! Let me know if you find any.
I've had this thing for like 2 years now.
But then again, I don't use it very often.
I do use it for DC and prepoos.
Lord, what are we going to do?
IDK what I'd do without this thing.
And I just started doing rollersets! SMH.
This is just not our year at LHCF.

I know right. I have had mine for over 3 years...I didn't use it that often either. I am truly sad about this. I am going to try some bss today and call some more Sally's. The lady at Sally's said people complained it got to hot and burned their ears...I was like "huh?" Heard of ear plugs? It wasn't too hot for me, I would just put a towel around my neck. How ridiculous. I am now prepping myself for the death of my Sedu.

Last edited:
I wanted to buy another one from Sallys a couple months ago and found this out. My dog chewed up the hood and you cannot get a replacement for it, so I was just going to buy another one and that is when I found out they do not sell them anymore here.

See I found this one and they are both made by Belson Products. I am tempted to buy this one and see if it's the same thing, just different packaging. The Soft Bonnet one that I took back to Sally's had the suitcase looking box that came with it and it was really restrictive and heavy. I don't know what to do, on a positive note I found 5 big bottles of CON!!! Things are lookin a little better.

Last edited:

See I found this one and they are both made by Belson Products. I am tempted to buy this one and see if it's the same thing, just different packaging. The Soft Bonnet one that I took back to Sally's had the suitcase looking box that came with it and it was really restrictive and heavy. I don't know what to do, on a positive note I found 5 big bottles of CON!!! Things are lookin a little better.

Yeah...I saw that one online, too, and they are both made by Belson. Belson is the company I had to call for a replacement hood, but they sent me the wrong one, then said they no longer had the replacement hood for that particular dryer anymore.

I got an Ion soft bonnet on Amazon a few months ago, but it's not available now. I found the Gold n Hot though for $39.99 from bluebeez.

http://www.amazon.com/Belson-Ionic-..._bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1207340383&sr=8-1

Ok, that might have been the one I saw at the bss earlier(if it's made by Belson). I stood there thinking about it, but didn't buy it. It got two good reviews on Amazon and I am thinking it's the same thing as the one I had. I need one by next Thursday, so this one might just have to do.

Back