Sally's addicts of LHCF: UNITE!

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
Lately, I've been on a mission to get rid of my product clutter.

Please tell me why I strolled into Sally's and bought:
  • Naturelle's Hemp conditioner/treatment
  • Motions MP Conditioner (in the tub)
  • Mane 'n Tail Conditioner
  • Jumbo rake comb
  • Fermodyl #619 (BOGO free, peeps!)
:eek:

Who else is a Sally's addict? Their card is awesome--I saved a little over $6 on my purchases today!

*sigh* Will the PJ madness ever stop? :lol:

bklynwildheart said:
Lately, I've been on a mission to get rid of my product clutter.

Please tell me why I strolled into Sally's and bought:
  • Naturelle's Hemp conditioner/treatment
  • Motions MP Conditioner (in the tub)
  • Mane 'n Tail Conditioner
  • Jumbo rake comb
  • Fermodyl #619 (BOGO free, peeps!)
:eek:

Who else is a Sally's addict? Their card is awesome--I saved a little over $6 on my purchases today!

*sigh* Will the PJ madness ever stop? :lol:

That is a staple for me. I love that stuff. BOGO free? I did not see that in the sale circular online. I have not been in Sally's all month thank goodness. I may be getting over my PJism after all. :)

Not I! I'm boycotting Sally's for life. One of their employees tried(did) ripped me off.:eek: I had to go through three weeks of unnecessary drama to be reimbursed my $10. :mad: The district manager was not trying to remedy the situation at all, but he did fire the employee. However, he still did not want to refund my money. :confused: The corporate office gave me a hard time as well. :( Persistence persistence sure does pay off.;) Sorry for the vent!

Yeah, it's BOGO free when you use a coupon that's next to/underneath the product; it's not in the flyer. ;)

HoneyDew said:
That is a staple for me. I love that stuff. BOGO free? I did not see that in the sale circular online. I have not been in Sally's all month thank goodness. I may be getting over my PJism after all. :)

Don't apologize for venting!:)

How did they try to cheat you out of $10? I've had nothing but good, honest service from the Sally's that I frequent...

amwcah said:
Not I! I'm boycotting Sally's for life. One of their employees tried(did) ripped me off.:eek: I had to go through three weeks of unnecessary drama to be reimbursed my $10. :mad: The district manager was not trying to remedy the situation at all, but he did fire the employee. However, he still did not want to refund my money. :confused: The corporate office gave me a hard time as well. :( Persistence persistence sure does pay off.;) Sorry for the vent!

Why was I on a mission to find setting lotion yesterday??? After stopping at 2 Sally's and 3 BSS's and an Indian store, I purchased:

1) Lamaur's Concentrated Setting Lotion
2) Aphogee's 2 Min Keratin
3) ORS Replenish Big Bottle
4) Jamila Henna

The ORS Replenish is the only purchase I can really explain/justify:perplexed

What's the ORS Replenish? Do you have a pic of it?

CAPlush said:
Why was I on a mission to find setting lotion yesterday??? After stopping at 2 Sally's and 3 BSS's and an Indian store, I purchased:

1) Lamaur's Concentrated Setting Lotion
2) Aphogee's 2 Min Keratin
3) ORS Replenish Big Bottle
4) Jamila Henna

The ORS Replenish is the only purchase I can really explain/justify:perplexed

I don't have a picture but it is the a big bottle of the Replenishing Pak. I think I got that one at the BSS though, not Sally's.

I love me some Sally's for the simple fact alone it is the only place that carries my beloved Silk Elements and Proclaim lines. I'm going to have to find a different store though because the employees at the store I usually go to seem to have an attitude problem.

This is too funny. I just left sallys.
I bought:

Silk elements relaxer in mild
Proclaim neutralizing shampoo
small bottle of porisity control
2 sample packs of loreal unfrizz conditioner
tint brush
more shower caps

i need to get a card as much as i'm in there! everytime i go, i try to convince myself to "go in and come out" but it never works. i always end up coming out with way more than i needed. being on lhcf doesn't help either! if i see awesome hair or a product being raved about, i have to try it. i'm going to be broke messing around on here! :)

What is going on with all the Sally's employees having an attitude problem.

I went last night and purchased the small bottle of Aura jojoba oil BOGO and The lady acted like she didn't want to ring me up but she was trying to push their lotion on me.

B_Phlyy said:
I love me some Sally's for the simple fact alone it is the only place that carries my beloved Silk Elements and Proclaim lines. I'm going to have to find a different store though because the employees at the store I usually go to seem to have an attitude problem.

bklynwildheart said:
Don't apologize for venting!:)

How did they try to cheat you out of $10? I've had nothing but good, honest service from the Sally's that I frequent...
bklynwildheart,

I returned a product and the salesperson was suppose to credit it back to my Visa debit card, but she pocketed the money. After reconciling their records, they found some discrepancies and called me and began questioning me about the transaction. If was found that she has been doing this for some time, but since she kept my original receipt I didn't have proof that I even purchased the item. The DM claimed that he couldn't issue me a refund twice. Keep in mind, she was fired. Okay, I'm done. Venting once again. Let it go amwcah!

cneal said:
i need to get a card as much as i'm in there! everytime i go, i try to convince myself to "go in and come out" but it never works. i always end up coming out with way more than i needed. being on lhcf doesn't help either! if i see awesome hair or a product being raved about, i have to try it. i'm going to be broke messing around on here! :)
cneal,

I love your hair and the color. Beautiful!! :)

I'm a Sally's addict as well. I've been good lately and have only been in there once in this month. The employees (including the manager) at my local store are very nice...they know me & my daughter very well :look:

I am definitely a Sally's addict! I'm proud to say the one time I went this month I only bought nail hardner! I'm having withdrawls because I was in my cabinet looking to see what I could buy lol.

I used to be a sally's addict, I stopped going because I have been ordering a lot offline. I loved my main girl I saw everytime I went in there, she said I reminded her of her neice so she would give me the discount even though I did not have the card. She was so precious. I need to stop back in just to say hi.

shunta said:
I love me some Sallys, too.:) Ill bet Priestess will drop in shortly.:look:

I'm cool with Sally's but just not in love like I used to be. I was really annoyed when my local Sally's stopped selling the Lustrasillk Cholesterols, namely the yummy Shea Butter one, due to a corporate decision. :mad:

However, the girls who work at my Sally's are really nice. I kinda consider them as friends. I really appreciate when they allow me to return and exchange lots of things. I like their liberal return policy because my pj self does have a change of heart from time to time. :p

I :heart: sallys. I was there February 1 to get my beloved Beyond the zone stiff head! (buy 2 get one free) I haven't been back yet. But, I may go back to get 3 more!

Girl, get that card PRONTO! Even if you don't frequent Sallys often (I visit probably once every 1-2 months), that $5 you invest often pays off in one trip! :D

cneal said:

ITA. It's just like working anywhere: there are always a couple of bad apples mixed in.

aameera83 said:
i work at sally's we are not all that bad. some of us genuinely do like helping people.

bklynwildheart said:
Girl, get that card PRONTO! Even if you don't frequent Sallys often (I visit probably once every 1-2 months), that $5 you invest often pays off in one trip! :D

yeah, i think it's time to invest! [lol]

gymfreak336 said:
This is too funny. I just left sallys.
I bought:

Silk elements relaxer in mild
small bottle of porisity control
2 sample packs of loreal unfrizz conditioner
tint brush
more shower caps

I :love: Silk Elements products. They are the best for my hair. That's my Sally's Addicition. I just bought a gang of products too last week with my mom. :lol:

I also just left Sallys. Just bought....

2 ION heat protector
a bunch of rollers
Gold N Hot Heat cap

...and I signed up for a Sallys card

Why did I have to see this thread? Why am I low on Aphogee conditioner? Why did someone say they just bought some jojoba oil and got another free.

Why oh why...........:eek:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

mscocoface said:
Why did I have to see this thread? Why am I low on Aphogee conditioner? Why did someone say they just bought some jojoba oil and got another free.

Why oh why...........:eek:

The PJ in me have no business in this thread at all. Why do all the ladies at sally know me! Yeah, I was going in there to much.

Well I haven't been in there awhile now. I wonder if my friends still know me. lol

Back