SaLerm users

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
There is a eBay ventor who is liquidating his last remaining items and end distributing it. I ordered one bottle to try it out and received two bottles instead. /images/graemlins/smile.gif The user name is world-of-cultures but I cannot bring up the eBay link at the moment.

Order from him before...he's good too and fast. I will be right over there. Thanks.

Uh... PJ here /images/graemlins/sekret.gif what is a good product to try???

I am already on the site

Thanks Nymphe for the post and Thanks Boadicea for the helping a PJ out /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Has anyone ever tried the Salerm WHEAT GERM CONDITIONING CREAM TREATMENT? What is your review of it? Thanks in Advance!

[ QUOTE ]
Boadicea said:
KAddy, two good Salerm products are Salerm 21 silk protein leave-in and the Wheat Germ Oil hair mask.

[/ QUOTE ]
I received two bottles of the leave-in...I hope my hair likes it.

I want to order it. It's on sale. I don't know how to combine the shipping though

[ QUOTE ]
KarmenDeaha said:
I want to order it. It's on sale. I don't know how to combine the shipping though

[/ QUOTE ]
Send him an email but do not pay for it yet until you get the total.

[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:
Has anyone ever tried the Salerm WHEAT GERM CONDITIONING CREAM TREATMENT? What is your review of it? Thanks in Advance!

[/ QUOTE ]

If you mean the hair mask (haven't used it in awhile, did they re-name it?), it is a fantastic deep conditioner! It does have a strong woodsy smell, but it leaves your hair soooo soft and silky and strengthened without feeling hard at all. My hair always comes out smooth and shiny when I use it.

I haven't used it in awhile because it is expensive ($15-16) but I would definitely recommend it.

The combination of the Salerm 21 leave in and Wheat Germ Conditioner is great your hair will love it.

I just purchased both. I hope he sends extra and he's going to combine shipping.

NOW...is Salerm Leave in really Whale Sperm?

Thanks for posting this info /images/graemlins/smile.gif This guy is doing 2 for 1 on Salerm 21! I'm in heaven /images/graemlins/love.gif

being a pj I had to look..I found the seller but I dont know which products cos he doesnt have the names listed in the titles..which ones have you been using? btw does anyone use the vegetable placenta on their hair, I see he had some for sale, I used to use that a long time ago and it really added body to it.

[ QUOTE ]
Boadicea said:
[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:

[/ QUOTE ]

If you mean the hair mask (haven't used it in awhile, did they re-name it?), it is a fantastic deep conditioner! It does have a strong woodsy smell, but it leaves your hair soooo soft and silky and strengthened without feeling hard at all. My hair always comes out smooth and shiny when I use it.

I haven't used it in awhile because it is expensive ($15-16) but I would definitely recommend it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great Ive already purchased it and I cant wait to try it. Ive been needed a really good moisturizing conditioner. Would this fit the bill as a moisturizing conditioner?

The Wheat Germ Oil mask isn't meant to be used as a daily moisturizing conditioner. It's purpose is to strengthen the hair. Salerm does make regular conditioners, though.

Back