Salerm and AlfaParf Products at Value City Stores...

A_Christian

Hey everyone, :wave:

I just wanted to let everyone know that I found Salerm 21, the Salerm Wheat Germ Mask, and a couple of AlfaParf products at a Value City Store. I was shocked when I saw the products in Value City of all places after searching beauty supply stores forever for them :lol:. If your city has a value city you may find some Dominican Products there, especially if the store is in or near a very diverse neighborhood.

*Note for Cincinnati Residents: While visiting cincy for the weekend I found the Produts at the Value City in Springdale/Tri-County located next to the Shopping Center containing Pier 1 Imports, Borders, and TJ Maxx which is directly across the street from the Tri-County Mall.

I hope this helps someone find some Dominican Products if you've been trying to find them for a long time without any luck. :)

KhandiB said:
There is a Value City right down the street from my house ...

Value City- that discount stores thats similar to Ross? I'm not sure I'm thinking of the same one you all are. Whats the area is the Value City you're talking about, Khandi?

Wow, I'll have to check that. For all the DC area ladies. There is a Value City at Iverson Mall on Branch Ave. It's in Marlow Heights. I may go out there today. ;)

i found this out saturday ...i was at value city in River Oaks (Chicago) and as i was walking out the door i saw a bottle of Salerm 21 i went back in and purchased salerm 21 and the wheat germ mask i have used both before but i had found them on ebay

Baltimore, Westview...

EishBuhgeish said:
Value City- that discount stores thats similar to Ross? I'm not sure I'm thinking of the same one you all are. Whats the area is the Value City you're talking about, Khandi?

Sunshine_One said:
Wow, I'll have to check that. For all the DC area ladies. There is a Value City at Iverson Mall on Branch Ave. It's in Marlow Heights. I may go out there today. ;)

Let me know if you see it out there Sunshine!

I saw these products at Value City last year while on vacation and I passed because I did not know if they were legit.

I wondered about the products being authentic as well but the instructions are written in spanish and english so I figured they're okay, at least I hope they are, lol. To find a store in or near your city valuecity.com has a store locator.

kinchen said:
i found this out saturday ...i was at value city in River Oaks (Chicago) and as i was walking out the door i saw a bottle of Salerm 21 i went back in and purchased salerm 21 and the wheat germ mask i have used both before but i had found them on ebay

Oooh, thanks girl. I'm here visiting so I'll be heading over. ;)

Back