Salerm 21 Lovers

CurliDiva

I bought a tube of Salerm 21 this weekend, and I can't find any directions on the bottle or on their website. How do you use it? As a deep conditioner, leave-in, ends conditioning cream? Do you rinse it out, or can you leave it in?

:) What results have you gotten? TIA

I use mine as a leave-in as well. After I rinse out the conditioner, I had it to towel-dried hair. It makes my hair so baby soft, I can barely stand!! :lol:

I just got mine a couple days ago and it's WONDERFUL! It gives my curls great definition and feels sooooo soft! I use it as a leave-in!

It is 100% a leave-in. Excellent before a blow dry. Where did you get a tube?? I love the stuff too. :)

CurliDiva said:
I bought a tube of Salerm 21 this weekend, and I can't find any directions on the bottle or on their website. How do you use it? As a deep conditioner, leave-in, ends conditioning cream? Do you rinse it out, or can you leave it in?

:) What results have you gotten? TIA

My BBS had the Salerm 21 in a regular bottle or a wide tube (at $12.99 the tube was cheaper than bottle).

This stuff left my hair so soft, manageable and moisturized--I did not add anything else since shampooing yesterday!

Has anyone used the shampoos are intensive treatment (in the little glass tube)?

Salerm 21 is definitely a keeper! :D

I love Salerm. I use it as a leave in for air drying or roller sets. I'm going to the bss to get some tonight.

I use Salerm 21 as a leave in. I love it. I even mix it with my serum from time-to-time (on wet hair to air dry).

Back