Salerm 21 lovers please sit down B4 reading this thread!

PuffyBrown

:blush:I went to sickbay.biz yesterday to order my beloved.

I use the Salerm21 w/o the B5.

Sickbay does not have it. It says that the product is being discontinued. Please say it aint so. I just got the one with the B5. I hope it is just as good as the regular. I really prefer the bottle too. shoot...

I am going to the website to see if I can get them to respond to email.

Hmmmm, this is interesting. I still can't decide if i like Salerm21 or Lacio Lacio better anyway. But the B5 Salerm is supposedly better anyway right? Packed w/ more silk proteins and is even creamier than the orginal so it doesn't look like i'm losing much..just gaining.

Wow! I'm glad that I never ordered it. However, I was sure planning on giving it a try. No love lost here.

Hmmmm, this is interesting. I still can't decide if i like Salerm21 or Lacio Lacio better anyway. But the B5 Salerm is supposedly better anyway right? Packed w/ more silk proteins and is even creamier than the orginal so it doesn't look like i'm losing much..just gaining.

I hope so....I havent used yet. Thats what I ordered.

Is Mark(sickbay) discontinuing it or is the Salerm 21 product itself discontinued. There are a lot of spanish salons around here that use salerm products.

I have both Salerm 21 with and without the B5 and I must admit, I like them both but I like the one with the B5 waaayyyy better. It makes my hiar very soft and silky. It cost a little more but it also works better at softening my hair. I was actually going to keep using the one with the B5 as my staple anyway. So this isn't bad news for me.

Maybe they're just discontinuing the one w/o the B5? It really doesn't make sense to have two different Salerm 21's, especially when the new one is better. I can't see them getting rid of it altogether. :ohwell: *Let me restock just in case*

Well, I got the B5 and I have been using for about a week or so....I likey...same results....I think I will just squeeze out into my old bottle. I am not a favorite of tube products. (too hard to put product back in bottle when you pour too much out or change your mind about using it)....

Its just sickbay that isnt going to carry it anymore ...
The other sites like beautyofnewyork and ibeautyny still carry both

Ive never tried either I have been using Lacio but i want to try it out.

I live in Miami and went to a line of BSS' owned by dominicans. I asked them between the Lacio Lacio, the regular Salerm 21, and the Salerm 21 with B5 which one was the best and all 3 of them said the salerm 21 with B5

I live in Miami and went to a line of BSS' owned by dominicans. I asked them between the Lacio Lacio, the regular Salerm 21, and the Salerm 21 with B5 which one was the best and all 3 of them said the salerm 21 with B5

which bss was that? im moving there pretty soon

Really?
Well the Salerm line is a professional line used in beauty salons. I think a lot of people do have success with the Lacio Lacio. I tried it but it just sat on my hair:nono: Anyhoo, I am glad that I like did end up to like the B5 because I have never ever found anything to work for my hair like this product. I love this forum.

Back