SALERM 21? - How Do I Do It?

MissYocairis

:wave: Hi LHCF Sisters. Dumb question: What do I do with Salerm 21? After a month on LHCF and seeing it pop up quite a bit, I ordered it from Metrobeauty.com. It came yesterday and there's no instructions on the bottle. Just a description of why it's so good for your hair. Is this a leave-in, a regular conditioner or what? :confused:

CantBeCopied said:
Thanks Buttafly. It's thick, like a rinse-out conditioner so I wasn't sure.

Be careful of the amount. It can coat the hair and make it heavy very easily. A dime to a nickel amount is what people usually recommend. I like to mix it with my serum to help it spread.

myco said:
Be careful of the amount. It can coat the hair and make it heavy very easily. A dime to a nickel amount is what people usually recommend. I like to mix it with my serum to help it spread.

Thanks for that Myco. I'm a pj and I overdose on stuff quickly. I would have never guessed a nickel amount would be enough. I will practice some restraint!

How funny! I just ordered it also. I have seen the name pop up so much, being the pj that I am, I ordered it. It came on Monday with no instructions. I called the company and they said the exact thing- use a dime size amount as a leave in conditioner. I am trying it tonight after I deep condition. Good luck!

Back