SALE AT ULTA!!!!!

twinkletoes17

I don't know about you guys, but I'm so excited!!!! And the timing's perfect because I'm running low on Keracare!! PJ in me says buy Joico and NTM leave-in... that's just for now, I hope that list doesn't get much longer lol. I'll go ahead and read some stuff off the ad I have...

'Our biggest haircare event of the year!' (I hope so lol).

400 Points and $30 on Joico Liter Duos. Also available: Joico K-Pak Liter Duo: $35.00, a $59.90 value. :lick:

Buy 1, get 1 50% off Neutrogena Haircare, woo hoo!!!

The sale runs from 6 July - 26 July, anyone excited?

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

PS: For those of you who don't have an Ulta near you, or do but would rather shop online, some of the products like Pantene, HH, Neutrogena, etc, (including many make-up brands) have keywords for the same savings. Feel free to PM me if you need them.

thank you for letting us know! i'm running really low on joico's moisture recovery line, so i will definitely be hitting up an ulta :yep:

Their website is useless when it comes to Keracare, Joico, and even Mizani lol. Everything I see in the stores, I don't see quite a few of them online. They do have Keracare, that's where I bought mine! They only have the 8oz bottles of everything. The Keracare hairdress has 2 sizes, a small one, and the one about twice the size of it I think.

They sell Mizani as well. At the Ulta I go to, the Mizani products are right above the Keracare products. And they do sell Joico, once again, only in stores. I wonder if Mizani products are included in the sale...

For some of the products, you'll definitely need to go to the store. I should've mentioned that :sad:

I went to the Ulta in Rockville, MD..and I don't recall seeing Joico on sale..I might have overlooked it.They did have the following brands on sale 40-50% off:

Matrix Biolage
Redken
BedHead, TIGI and Catwalk
Rusk
Big Sexy Hair
Graham Webb

Plus a 3 dollar off coupon, double points and a flat iron for $29 dollars(christmas gift). I got $300 of stuff for $140. Not too bad.

i am excited...i want a liter of smooth down conditioner. REAL CONTROL IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 40% OFF! i'm pissed....lol

i will go back tomorrow cause i forgot my coupon and the salesb*tch was all "we dont have any extra coupons"...grrrr

Uhhmmm, Anyone know if the REDKEN Smooth Down Line is part of this 40-50% off sale? In particularly the Butter Treat??

Back