Sabino Moisture Block On Sale!

cltsassy

For those of you who use Sabino Moisture Block, a seller on ebay has it on sale for $13.00 for 3oz. :yawn: I haven't used the product yet and had been trying to find out where to buy it. From what I have seen, this is a very good price. The seller says that the sale ends in 2 days! And, shipping is only $2.84.

This stuff is the best. My hair is nappy as a sheeps *** but if I put the sabino on right after I wash and a little after I press it the rain just run from it:grin:

Are you sure it's the real deal on Ebay? That discount code that was given back in Januaryish is still good. It takes of 20 percent.

I will tell you ladies that I purchased Sabino via eBay seller kellysbeautysupply1 and the consistency of the "Sabino Moisture Block" sold to me was way thicker than the Sabino that I bought directly from the sabino website. I don't think it's authentic Sabino, or maybe it's old product. I asked the eBay seller if the product was authentic and she said yes, that it's new and fresh and that she buys directly from the maker, but when I asked the Sabino people about this eBay seller, they said they do not know this seller and do not know how she (the ebay seller) receives the items being sold on eBay.

I will be buying directly from the Sabino site from now on...once I can get my hands on that discount code. :)

Back