Sabino - BOGO

Coffee

Sabino will soon be having a BOGO so you can try Moisture Blok and Loc n Blok. It's on their FB post.

When are you going to have a sale in your product room :look:

Just let me know when THAT sale is happening so I can get 1st dibs :grin:

Sent from my iPhone.

When are you going to have a sale in your product room :look:

Just let me know when THAT sale is happening so I can get 1st dibs :grin:

Sent from my iPhone.

Girl just email me if you're looking for something. I do need to sell a lot of stuff :yep:.

This is a good deal, although its 22.00 i have noticed a huge difference in my hair. This is not a typical serum, and i use acording to the directions. Its definately a keeper for me

I have not used Sabino in a while. I was always heavy handed with it and did not have good result. Then my second bottle spilled in my luggage so I gave up on it.

I have not used Sabino in a while. I was always heavy handed with it and did not have good result. Then my second bottle spilled in my luggage so I gave up on it.

I use only on my hair while its wet and i use about quarter size amount and my hair is pretty thick.

You asked! We answered!

Moisture Block is back! Now you have two options to control your frizz: Moisture Block and Lök & Blök. Curious which one's for you?

Lök & Blök is a lighter formula for all hair types but primarily for those with light frizz (straight to 4C) who live in dryer climates. It is easier to distribute through the hair and a little more may be needed.

Moisture Block is a stronger formula that can be used for all hair types and is recommended for 2A to 4C, especially African-American hair. It is excellent for extremely frizzy hair types and those who live in very humid and rainy climates.

I'm putting a discount code in the Vendor's Forum

I didn't know the moisture block was back until this post, that was really popular when I first joined the board.

Is Sabino only for use when straightening? Is anyone using this to keep their hair from frizzing while in it's natural state?

Wow, I thought Moisture Block was discontinued!! Nice to see the product is available.

MB was the bomb!

Back