S.Jersey/Philly ladies,where do you buy Indian products?

KLomax

I am looking :detective:for local Indian stores to buy ayurvedic powders & oils.

Thanks,your help is greatly appreciated.

Hey Lady. I live in Philly and I cannot find a local store. I brought all mine from Ebay. I love Ebay the prices are right and free shipping. I have been conversing about Henna, oils and powders with the indian ladies at the j-o-b which is in Jersey. You would think I would think to ask them where they get their's. I'l do it when I get back from vaca. I'll let you know

Hey Lady. I live in Philly and I cannot find a local store. I brought all mine from Ebay. I love Ebay the prices are right and free shipping. I have been conversing about Henna, oils and powders with the indian ladies at the j-o-b which is in Jersey. You would think I would think to ask them where they get their's. I'l do it when I get back from vaca. I'll let you know

Thank you for the reply. I look forward to your response.

Yo, Philly/'Joisey' Ladies! Y'all need to check out PATEL BROTHERS in NYC. The chain has an on line order system and has every thing you need.

I usually go to the store on 40something and walnut (next to the 7-11) but there are stores in the 69th street area that I bought some stuff from recently. One store is right next door to the payless shoe store on 69th and the other is on market st across from the gas station. Like 2 or 3 blocks before 69th. HTH

I usually go to the store on 40something and walnut (next to the 7-11) but there are stores in the 69th street area that I bought some stuff from recently. One store is right next door to the payless shoe store on 69th and the other is on market st across from the gas station. Like 2 or 3 blocks before 69th. HTH

That's the one I would go to...decent selection of stuff

That's the one I would go to...decent selection of stuff

Is this the place ? :perplexed

Mahant Indian grocery
4119 Walnut St ,
Philadelphia, PA
Ph:(215)3887-6834

Back