S- Curl "NO Drip" Activator

sweetpeadst

I bought some yesterday!!!!!!! SO can everyone who uses this product tell me what they use it for?? I redid my twistout last night with it (ZI woke up hair is still moist) and still waiting on the results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So right now I can tell you the wonders of S-curl! But when I was putting redoing my twist it looked like I had a curl (juicy curl) b/c my hair was twisted!!!!!!!!

I use it on the ends of my hair and on my new growth to keep it soft and moisturized.

It will probably have your hair too greasy and wet. Also it can make your hair too soft which could cause a little breakage for some people.

I use it on my hair whether it's wet, damp, or dry. I only use it when I wear my hair in a bun or braidout. I don't use it when I'm wearing my hair straight down which I seldom do now.

sweetpeadst said:
I bought some yesterday!!!!!!! SO can everyone who uses this product tell me what they use it for?? I redid my twistout last night with it (ZI woke up hair is still moist) and still waiting on the results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So right now I can tell you the wonders of S-curl! But when I was putting redoing my twist it looked like I had a curl (juicy curl) b/c my hair was twisted!!!!!!!!

I spray some in my hands and rub it in! Also I use it on my hair wet or dry. If too much is used it will retain that wet feeling until it dries... If you want you can use a hood dryer or apply it early in the day & let it air dry.

S-Curl only seems to work for me when I use it in conjunctionn with Worlds of Curls Activator gel. It really helps to lossen/define my curls and minimize frizz. Most of the time I do this on dry hair or freshly washed hair.

I use it as a leave in conditioner before I roller set. I spray s curl throughout then put on some type of oil to seal it, then roll. My hair allows comes out very soft. I only use it on wet or damp hair. It seems to penetrate better that way.

Back