S-8

keke

I was browsing through another hair board here (http://pub22.ezboard.com/fbeautifulblackhaircare61290frm2.showMessage?topicID=59.topic) and in that thread it talks about Sulur 8. I have used it b4 and it has greased my hair and things and my hair looked nice just that its such a strong smell when u put heat to it. Now my question is, has any1 else used this product and has come out w/the same or similar experience as this ladies g.mother is talkin about? I got some at home(i think) and im thinkin about goin back to it.

I am Sistagirl but Nessa on this site. I am the one who posted that one that site. And yes I have experienced the same thing. It grows my hair but it smells to much. I don't want people saying I smell like fish now.

Oh ok cool. Hey sistah. Well i have the sulfur in my hair i put it in yday at like 7:30 or so and i can still smell it now, well nto as much cause i guess its wearing down some. shees. i think imma put it on after im outta school that way no1 in the class can be smellin me and goin :^S. LOL. One girl said that its not real strong smell though.

I was wondering if any of the Sulpher 8 users ever have experienced that when u put it on when my hair when its damp there's this cold, cold reaction like its doing something right on your head cause i get that I dont know if thats normal or what. I hope its doing GOOD for my hair. Reminds me a bit of the dandruff shampoo head and shoulders. lol

Back