Rusk anticurl relaxer. has anyone used this?

tenjoy

I am thinking of changing my relaxer. Looking into Rusk, it has low ph. Any comments, advice?

I used it for about 5 years before I went natural again. I really liked it and if I had not decided to stop using chemicals, I would still be using it. I do recommed that if you have kinkier hair (4a/4b), use #3 in order to get your hair straight. And finally, realize that one you begin using Rusk, you can't go back to using you regular lye/no-lye relaxer. If you do, your hair will fall out. If you want to switch relaxers, you have to remove the Rusk permed hair. I hope that helps!

I used it for about 5 years before I went natural again. I really liked it and if I had not decided to stop using chemicals, I would still be using it. I do recommed that if you have kinkier hair (4a/4b), use #3 in order to get your hair straight. And finally, realize that one you begin using Rusk, you can't go back to using you regular lye/no-lye relaxer. If you do, your hair will fall out. If you want to switch relaxers, you have to remove the Rusk permed hair. I hope that helps!

WOW. Are you sure? What if they stop making it?

Back