RUN DOWN NAPS with..............

AmyInAtl

...........not a bebe gun
............not a gallon a toxic chemicals...

but with none other than.drumroll............

SUAVE TROPTICAL COCNUTS CONDITIONER for 1.50

yes, slather it on dry hair, smooth back, with your hands, and mow those naps right down, it will turn the meanest naps, into baby hair..i GURANTEE IT.

for EVEN better results, then apply your favorite oil.

Viola........
it'll turn any strecthed out relaxer roots to cooing baby hurrrrr!!!
yes indeed..
i am rubbin my baby hurr right now.........

dont take my word for it, try it yourself...

DO NOT RINSE OUT, just bun and GO!!!!!

HAPPY STRETCHING, FOR ALL THE LADIES 2 MILLIMETERS FROM getting those naps straight with that relaxer, back away from the jar, count to 10, and give STC a spin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you should be able to, it is in the aisle with the european hair shampoo's and conditioners, not in the aisle of african hair care products.........at least thats how they stock it in the good ol USA:)

I use the Suave coconut or aloe vera, which ever one I reach for off the shelf and put in my cart.

I use both of them as a leave in conditioner on natural hair. They seem to have gotten a little run as of late though.

Last edited:
Suave never got along with my hair... relaxed or natural... :perplexed

but i'm glad you found something that works for you! :grin:

I don't really care for the changed ingredients, but I just bought this conditioner the other day. I used it for a conditioner wash this morning, and I do really like it.

TSUprincess04 said:
I don't really care for the changed ingredients, but I just bought this conditioner the other day. I used it for a conditioner wash this morning, and I do really like it.

yeah, same here.. I only use my suave conditioner(milk n honey) for conditioner washes.. and my hair seems to love that.

I love Suave Tropical Coconut when mixing conditioners for co-washes. I really don't use it alone anymore. If anyone has any left over STC mix it with your other cowash condish and see if you like it... works pretty well for me.

StrawberryQueen said:
Mine either. But I'm fully natural, not stretching a relaxer.

My hair gets mad at me for using it.

Considering that the Suave Coconut was lthe last thing left on the table at 2 different LHCF-LA product exchange, I think other folks have had the same experience. :lachen:

JCoily said:
My hair gets mad at me for using it.

Considering that the Suave Coconut was lthe last thing left on the table at 2 different LHCF-LA product exchange, I think other folks have had the same experience. :lachen:

:lachen: I need to take mines to the next meeting to get rid of it.

I just recently switched to it for daily CO washes. I follow w/ my Infusium23-OliveOil water mix. It does seem to relax my hair a bit. :scratchch

I LOVE suave milk and honey and tropical coconut they have been my staples for years. I mix milk and honey with real honey and olive oil for my pre poo and my hair loves it.

jtsupanova said:
I LOVE suave milk and honey and tropical coconut they have been my staples for years. I mix milk and honey with real honey and olive oil for my pre poo and my hair loves it.

I do the same thing when I deep condtion, my hair LOVES it and it turns my hair into a culrry head of 4a's head of hair...

Back