Royale Flat iron Reviews

deborah11

Has anyone ever tried this flat iron? I recently brought one off ebay and it seems to get very hot even at its lowest temp. I don't want to burn my hair out. Has anyone ever had a problem with this flat iron. Does your iron get very hot at low temp. I just want to make sure that it is a reputable iron and that consumers aren't having a lot of problems with it. I can't find any reviews of it on the internet. Thanks.

I realize that this post is from July but I didn't think it would be necessary to start a new one. I can tell you that I recently purchased the royale flat iron 1 inch and I love how it straightens but when I try to do curls it does not glide through easy at all towards the ends and it pulls your hair again this is only towards the ends and I don't like that at all. I want a flat iron that can curl and straighten. I had a sedu iron that I loved but it didn't have a swivel cord and I refused to deal with that drama having to unravel and untangle cords throughout curling my hair so I took it back....now I am kind of wishing that I had kept it and just dealt with the drama. Who wants a flat iron that can only straighten and not curl!?!? Maybe my technique is off but I don't think so. Also the place where you can rest your thumbs gets horribly hot when using and I don't just mean when it's on the highest setting.

Back