Roux Moisture Recovery.. I LUV IT!!!

Misshairdiva

Just wanted to give a quick review of Roux Moisture Recovery. I bought this at Sallys yesterday. Usually I ALWAYS always always use after I shampoo and before I condition the Roux Porosity Control. I decided to do something different and try the Moisture Recovery and lets just say.. I AM IN LOVE!!:spinning:

Every week I go to a Dominican shop and get my hair rollerset and a blow out. I showered,shampooed used the Moisture Recovery and then conditoned my hair. While is it still wet and drenched in conditioner I put a shower cap on and head to the salon for them to rinse me out and do their thing. Well, when the lady was rollersetting my hair, I was looking in the miror like WOW!I could see a big difference because even while it was wet it was shiney!! It was never shiny by just using conditioner!!!

I had her put my usual Moisture Block on before the rollerset and blowout.
I keep looking in the miror at my hair and I can't keep my fingers out!

I AM IN LOVE! LOL

Oooh I didnt know it came in bottles now. Will have to try to track it down I bought a whole load of sachets on line (just ran out actually) and I love that stuff its the bomb!

MissHairDiva, you are right, it is awesome! Based on your review, I purchased a bottle tonight at Sally's and also used it tonight. This will be a staple in my line up. The bottle is a tad small for the price, but I'll bite the bullet and keep buying it. Thanks for the heads up on this product!

Duh, I need to start checking my stash before I purchase anything else. While cleaning out my "hair" room tonight, so I could donate hair products to a Women's & Children's shelter, I ran across a new, unopened botte of Roux Moisture Recovery :lachen:. Since I really like this product, I'm good with having another one.

Thanks for the review. I believe that Sally's has a coupon this month - buy one get one for the Roux products. Will pick up a bottle this weekend.

Thanks for the review. I believe that Sally's has a coupon this month - buy one get one for the Roux products. Will pick up a bottle this weekend.

Yep, they do have that Buy 1 Get 1 free, it's good until the end of the month. I got the following today:

Roux Moisture Recovery
Roux Treatment Shine
Roux Moisturizing Conditioner
Roux Reparing Conditioner

I just returned from Sally's, I picked up:

Roux Mendex
Roux Moisture Recovery
Roux Moisturizing Shampoo
Roux Moisturizing Conditioner

I'm trying to build the moisture content in my hair. I hope this helps, it claims to increase moisture retention by 120%!

Last edited:
This is on my List to try. I've been using the Roux Mendex Weekly and I absolutely love it.:lick:

Now I want to try the Moisture Recovery:grin:.

I've loved everything that I've tried from the Roux Line:

Fermodyl 619
Porosity Control
Mendex

The Moisture Recovery will be a great Addition. Can't wait to pick some up!

I hve the shampoo, now I am going to have to go back and get the other stuff,lol, I was looking at all that stuff really hard today, I am truly a product junki,lol...thanks for the info!!Porosity control is the truth.

Just wanted to pop in and say all Roux products are bogo at sallys

Thanks for the heads up. I just bought porosity control last week and based on everyone's review of the moisture recovery I'll be picking that up along with the shampoo this week. :yep:

Back