roux line?

lea86111

i just went to sally's and i just saw there's like a whole line of roux products! I was in there for a while tryina decide which to get and i opted for the moisture recovery moisturizing treatment for dry hair.
it says INSATNTLY INCREASES MOISTURE RETENTION BY 120% moisture recovery is an intensive treatment that delievers deep conditioning to dry, brittle hair. Our unique silk protein complex binds to the surface of the hair shaft, forming a barrier that holds in moisture and strengthening proteins. Silicons and anti-static agents improve shine and manageability. A 4.5 pH closes the cuticle and returns hair to a balanced state.

have you guys tried it? Any of their other products? (except for porosity control and mendex) they also have leave ins in big bottles

i was just at the bss and i bought a roux porosity control ph 4.5 in a lil pack for a dollar. I will be using this tommorrow

soooo i just co washed with this and i really like it! :) BUT it could be a couple of things, i thouroughly moisturized my hair and new growth with qhemet biologics amla and olive cream yesterday night and my hair was in cornrows. What i'm tryina say is i don't know if i took all the amla cream out, abyways my hair air dried soft and that never happens to me. I only left it in for 1 minute. Next time i'll shampoo with the creamy aloe and then co wash and keep it in a while longer (the bottle says for dc keep it on hair for 10 mins with heat) and i'll let you know.
anyways i'm impressed. Next time i'll try their leave ins and other conditioners :yep:

The leave-ins didn't do much for me, and they actually left me kind of flaky. Like it wasn't absorbing properly. So I probably won't be trying those again. I couldn't live without Roux PC though.

sooooo it's been a minute since i posted this. After i last posted i kinda put this on the backburner and forgot about it but recently i was kinda fed up with dry hair unless i used a moisturizer and this caught my eye again. So for the past few days except for today i cowashed with mane n tail con and followed up with this and let me tell ya, it's awesome!!!!!! (works better the more you use it) two days ago my hair dried way softer than it usually does (it usually is like the sahara) and i didnt just air dried, i blow dried on cool, no leave in, i used fantasia ic heat protectant spray and flat ironed. My hair came out soft, swangy and i didnt have to moisturize (never happens) i just put some castor oil on my hair and called it a night. Today it was still soft and at night i used a little qb aohc. (it's better used after a conditioner as opposed to by itself)

oooh that moisture recovery sounds good! I'm a fan of Porosity control and Fermodyl 619 so I'll definitely be on the lookout for it:

Here are the ingredients for anyone else who is interested:

Aqua (Water) (Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Collagen, Dihydroxyethyl Tallow Glycinate Petrolatum, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Cyclomethicone, Hydrolyzed Silk, Panthenol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Lactic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal,Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea

I've tried the Roux PC shampoo and I really liked it, left my hair smooth and silky. I used it all not sure why I never repurchased it, but the Roux PC conditioner is always in rotation.

I purchased the new treatment and shine leave in (the pink one). It's supposed to strengthen your hair by 50% or more. I like it. It really does leave a nice shine to the hair and I could feel that my hair was stronger right after I used it. It also protects your hair against heat so I will be using this when I roller set.:yep:

I like the porosity control line. I'm still trying to decide if I like that poo. The porosity control it the truth though.

I have the moisture one and it did not do anything for my hair. Maybe I should try using it more consistently to see if it has an additive effect.

i went to sallys on weds and purchased a bottle of roux pc and got two free samples of the moisturizer that increases moisture rentition by 120% and the pink one. i loved :love: roux pc my hair feels so soft and i can actually come thru my new growth since its not so dry and holding on to moisture. I have not tried the samples i got but i will when i wash my hair again

Back