ROUX FANCIFULL RINSE

BrooklynSouth

OK. Sally's trip today..I was just going to the supermarket but Sally's was calling my name. I bought more Silk Elements Mega-Silk moisture leave in. I remembered my silver hairs at the front were now shining greenishgold !!!
{ I know now it's due to my oils which strip color.} I tried COLORSHINES, left my hair dry and dull, JAZZING, my staple washes out too fast. I picked up the ROUX FANCI-FULL ;hoping it works and lasts more than a few days. I'll use the Roux Porosity first then add the rinse..so tired of the silver strands. I would not mind having all silver/platinum because it is so lovely to see when it is full head but this scattered nonsense I cannot stand. The Fanci-full states to just put it in and rinse...oh well..going to do it now and see. 74 beautiful degress and I'm inside typing and ready to shampoo and color..think I need a life?:perplexed :lol:

I have always wanted to try this. Doesn't it last only one shampoo? That is what I understood and that is why I did not try it. it could be wrong. But, Carolyn Gray raves about it in her book.

You know I tried Roux Fanci-full (violet blaze) a few months ago and I really detect any difference to my hair. Granted I didn't sit under a hood dryer to let it dry, I will have to re-visit it because I haven't made up my mind on it.

Last edited:
HoneyDew, it's not even going to last one shampoo for me! I shampooed then started applying it to my hair..began to really read the front and back because could not find the leave in time:look: ..realized it was not meant to be shampooed out! I can imagine the mess if my hair touches my clothing or pillow cases with the Fancifull black coating:eek: . I rinsed it out, grabbed my Jazzing Bluest Black, a plastic cap and my heat cap. Back to the old Jazzing. I printed out the HENNA FOR HAIR :ohwell: order form to send a check for some INDIGO.

Does anyone have experience with this? I bought it because it was 2 for one at Rite Aid but I may take it back.

Does anyone have experience with this? I bought it because it was 2 for one at Rite Aid but I may take it back.

I use it to make my silver hair bling. I have not tried any other colors since my hair is mostly gray in the front. Not sure if that is a helpful review for ya though.

RZ~

Back