Round Face - Hair Style Suggestions

trinidarkie1

Ladies I need your help.
I have a very round and 'plump' face. I'd like to get suggestions for full weave styles and braid styles.

Feel free to post pictures.

I generally get a full weave and leave out the front, sides and a little bit in the back for a natural part, but that has caused the middle of my hair to thin out from constant parting.

I didn't think round faces could do bangs...but that pic looks good. I have a round face and want to rock bangs but wasn't sure what it would look like...hmm

The classic bob will look nice..... I have a round face and I can wear just about any style

I have a round face and here are some of the styles with various bangs I like to try:

chavascandy2.jpg

chavas1-1.jpg

Captured20073400000-vi.jpg

Captured200742800001-vi.jpg

Captured2006121000001-vi.jpg

DSCF0458-vi.jpg

NoMakeup-vi.jpg

Stay away from hair shorter than jaw length or you will risk looking extra puffy. Long lengths work better for our round faces.

Does anybody have any pics of round faces with bangs?? Please link or post. Thanks.

ETA: Looking good chavascandy, very versatile. And what color lipstick are you wearing in that blond curl pic? Thanks :)

Last edited:
Does anybody have any pics of round faces with bangs?? Please link or post. Thanks.

ETA: Looking good chavascandy, very versatile. And what color lipstick are you wearing in that blond curl pic? Thanks :)

Its a golden color lipstick made by Milani. I can't remember the exact name of it. I think I pick it up from the drugstore.

I have a round face and here are some of the styles with various bangs I like to try:

chavascandy2.jpg

chavas1-1.jpg

DSCF0458-vi.jpg

NoMakeup-vi.jpg

Stay away from hair shorter than jaw length or you will risk looking extra puffy. Long lengths work better for our round faces.

WOW I LOVE ALL THESE LOOKS IM DEF GONNA HAVE TO TRY THEM!! THX!

The ideal face shape is oval. . to try to make a round (circular) face appear oval you have to elongate it. . I think you can do this by adding height, tapering the hair, or using angeled layers in the front to make it appear slimmer..

http://www.hairfinder.com/info/roundfaceshape.htm

I like this one although I would never wear my hair this short.

roundface1.jpg

There's height at the top to elongate the lenght of the face.

roundface6.jpg

This style works because of the tapering at the sides that decreases the width of the face.

Last edited:

chavascandy2.jpg

chavas1-1.jpg

DSCF0458-vi.jpg

NoMakeup-vi.jpg

I am not able to see these pictures ( I assume that you posted pics)
Can you send me a link?

Also to the first link poster, I cannot view myspace. Unfortunately my LHCF time is limited to work the computer at home is down :nono:

Someone else suggested a closure. I may have to order one from the Lace Wig people. Where did you yours?

Back