Rosemary oil?

Nubianrose

hello ladies I'm interested in buying the essential oil ROsemary. Where have you all been buying from (both on and offline) and what is the usual price. The only place that i could find that had it was charging 18.00. please let me know
thanks,
Nubianrose

The only one I have bought is the one by Weleda found at the Whole Foods Market and that goes for about 12 bucks for an ounce or slightly more--maybe an ounce and a half. I can't remember right now.

www.kobashi.com
also from nature with love...i just brought some from them, but kobashi sells it for cheaper....bith very good sites...u dont need much so maybe kobashi will be a better deal...they r excellent...

I would suggest your local health food store. Be sure to check the expiration dates on any essential oil you buy. I believe I paid $8.99 for 1FL OZ of Rosemary EO. I've priced them at a couple local stores around here and that price seems to be around the norm.

[ QUOTE ]
KhaLesSta said:
I would suggest your local health food store. Be sure to check the expiration dates on any essential oil you buy. I believe I paid $8.99 for 1FL OZ of Rosemary EO. I've priced them at a couple local stores around here and that price seems to be around the norm.

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA!
smile.gif
I get the Aura Cacia brand, sometimes the NOW brand which is usually cheaper.

[ QUOTE ]
Isis said:
[ QUOTE ]
KhaLesSta said:

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA!
smile.gif
I get the Aura Cacia brand, sometimes the NOW brand which is usually cheaper.

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of my EO's are the NOW brand, I've seen the Aura Cacia brand and aren't all there EO's organic?

Back