roots only

Good for those that want to dilute their shampoo and get it straight to the scalp, especially for those with very thick hair and/or are stretching relaxers. Same goes for those that oil their scalps, gets the oil straight to the source of necessity. I would use it get my dandruff shampoo to particular spots that are hard for me to concentrate on usually. :yep:

I have two of those from Sallys. I put one top on my bottle of jojoba oil, the other one I had to pour the JBCO in the roots only applicator bottle, because the top would not fit on the JBCO bottle.

I got one from Sally's last month. I used it for an egg treatment to avoid a messy application. It worked well, but a little egg white got clogged in the hole (used a toothpick to get it out).

I haven't tried it for oils or shampoos yet. I also thought it might come in handy for applying henna if I accidentally make the mix too runny.

I've had mind for over a year and love it!! The best thing for oiling.

MilehighDiva, that's such a clever idea to put it on the actual bottle of oil, never thought of that!

I am going to try this when I color my hair again. It can be hard to just get the roots. I just ordered two. I think I may be able to use this a few different ways.

I will check next time I go to Sally. I normally use a color applicator bottle for shampoo but this sounds like it would be more effective.

I'm late, just saw an article about this on BGLH. I need this in my life, it would be perfect for oil rinsing!:yep:

Back