RootDeep's update...

rootdeep

I finally took the braids out last week and I will NEVER get braids with THAT many layers EVER AGAIN! I should have had a party at my house for my girls to take my braids out for me! LOL!! I had around 10 layers of braids! I'll be getting a simple braided up do when the snow hits. Did I say NEVER EVER AGAIN!?!! WHEW!!

So here goes. My hair was forming the almighty V big time and it was beginning to get a little ugly so after much debate and TEARS I decided to cut it. Now the test will be to see if it returns...if so I'll just have to accept my V-shape fate and roll with it.

Excuse the updated pics in my fotki I was playing around with the time on my camera so bear with me.

November updates have JUST been added....

The password is in my profile :)

Rootdeep,

Your tresses are still looking good. Lot's of shine and fullness.

Keep up the good work.

What type of Design Essentials relaxer do you use? Mild, regular, or super? I heard they have a no lye relaxer. Is this true?

Thanks.

Thank you! :)

I have used both the Regular and the Time Release Relaxer. Currently I am using the Regular...super is TOOO strong for my hair.

I havent heard anything about a no lye relaxer from them but another lady who goes to my stylist uses a Lo-Lye relaxer system. She sits with the perm PER HER REQUEST much longer than I do but thats what she uses and her hair looks nice.

DAX said:
Rootdeep,

Your tresses are still looking good. Lot's of shine and fullness.

Keep up the good work.

What type of Design Essentials relaxer do you use? Mild, regular, or super? I heard they have a no lye relaxer. Is this true?

Thanks.

It looks very pretty. I know what you mean about hating that cut but I know you will not regret it. You hair is still the bomb!

Back