Romantic Ideas for 1st Anniversary

natural_one

What do you for your SO on your anniversary? This will be my first anniversary with my SO and I want to make it special. He is going to plan the dinner and all that but I want to do something also. Right now I have ordered a book called the Reasons I love you. Its personalized with my own reasons, but I want to do more. Any ideas?

I think the most important thing is to always celebrate your anniversary in a special way, really honor it with cards, flowers, nice dinner, etc. This past year I was out of the country for my anniversary. The summer before that we were taking my daughter to a summer program and were so busy with that we kinda forgot to celebrate. But before then we've always celebrated our special day. This summer is our 24th and we will definitely do something special and I have vowed to not let anything else get in the way of our anniversary celebrations. Whatever you decide to do will be fine I'm sure. Congratulations:).

That sounds cute...where did u get it?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Long Hair Care Forum App

I got it from Lovebookonline.com. it's perfect because you can put comical things in there as well as sentimental. He isn't sentimental so I can express myself without him feeling overwhelmed by mushiness :lol:

For my one year- we went on a boat ride then dinner
for my two we went-rock climbing and walked through central park.
Most important thing is you guys are together.Congrats :D

You can incorporate love/kinky coupons inside a card.
Weekend getaway
Indoor picnic
Edible chocolate body paint game

Back