Rollersetting Video

I always like seeing the different methods and roller positioning that people use when rollersetting. Great video and thanks for sharing!

Great video. I will watch before I try to rollerset again. Thanks for makeing and sharing. Do you order your Lacio Lacio off line or buy it from a beauty supply store? Do you have any other dominican products that you use.

Aw: u got me: i buy my Lacio off of eBay for $8 (7oz.)

A-ha! Well I can't thank you enough for the visual, chica.

:bighug:

By the way: do you have any pics of how it turned out (once the rollers are out)? I'm just wondering how the curls ended up laying.

I don't kno wat happened 2 my pics I posted earlier but here's the results after the rollers are out:
20070525013-vi.jpg

This is a great video! I thought it was interesting how you use 2 clips per rollers, I'll have to try that. I think that would def give me more tension. I also like how you lay the ends on the rollers.

I recognize that comb from Hairsense. You seriously have me wanting to get one... :user: :laugh:

girl: u kno I got that 10 piece pack of combs for like $3 :grin:

ur welcome: i don't kno why my pics keep leavin: granted i cheat on the url: but if anyone needs to see pics: i'll still repost them

Great video -- I would like to see the results as well. My computer is not showing the pics that you have previously included in your replies.

Thanks again for your great effort and for taking the time to do this.

Great video -- I would like to see the results as well. My computer is not showing the pics that you have previously included in your replies.

Thanks again for your great effort and for taking the time to do this.

I don't kno y it does that: i think its the link but the
1st pic is the rollers taken out and
the second pic is after the saranwrap is taken out and the wrap is out

20070525013-vi.jpg

Cheezits002-vi.jpg

I will definitley have to try this. My hair is past bra strap and it is so hard to rollerset. I can't seem to make small enough sections and I often end up frizzy curls when I do my own roller sets. I was so frustrated with my last rollerset.

Missi I have a question. I just watched ur video,(it was excellent), very precise and to the point. I noticed that you rolled the hair upwards instead of downwards. Do the curls turn out better than rolling it downwards?

Missi I have a question. I just watched ur video,(it was excellent), very precise and to the point. I noticed that you rolled the hair upwards instead of downwards. Do the curls turn out better than rolling it downwards?

i rolled downward before: my arms hurt and it wasn't enought room: but i find that rolling up: i have more space on my head: and the rollers lay down on my head better: so wen i pin it: it lays on my roots/new growth and flattens it. ~HTH~: if u need a pic: i'll take one and show u if i'm not makin any sense

I searched on google for a rollersetting video and I saw yours. I saw the link to your blog and was hoping that you were a member, here. After I saw your blog and saw Missi, I kept saying I hope that she's my LHCF sister and what do you know, you are!
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif

You have no idea just how much I need these step by step instructions and demonstrations on video. They make me feel very confident about doing another rollerset. :thankyou: so very much!

Back