Rollersetting.The curls are moist but when..

kizzylonghair

Rollersetting.Curls are moist but when.*SOLUTION*

I Have a query, i love rollersetting my hair. It gives it body and curl without the direct heat. After I have set my hair and its dry I like to take out the big curls and wear a little flatter.
However when I start to comb the curls out with a wide tooth comb. The crisp shiny, moist curls become dry and the cuticles raised.
I dont have this problem all the time, but sometimes I do.

Does any one else notice this, What can I do???
Pls help, I experience a little breakage last nite and I havent had any for months

Kizzy

Last edited:
What did you use for your rollerset? When I use distilled water and L'oreal Vive Smooth Intense Serum, I get the results that you are looking for.

LiLi

I use Nexuss Humectress mixed with Nexxus Oil, Jojobo Oil. Then I apply a little bit more con and oil and rollerset.

kizzylonghair said:
LiLi

I use Nexuss Humectress mixed with Nexxus Oil, Jojobo Oil. Then I apply a little bit more con and oil and rollerset.

Hmmm ... maybe next time instead of using the extra Humectress try just spraying your hair with distilled water and maybe a little smoothing serum. Too many products can have the reverse effect of what you are trying to achieve so try to keep them limited. Whenever I rollerset, I only shampoo, condition (with nothing added) and I use the L'oreal serum and distilled water while rollersetting.

LADIES,

Just thought I would share with, as you always there to answer my questions.
I have done 2 sucessful rollerset now

What I was missing was water!!!!!!. When you grab a piece of hair to roll up, drenched the ends with water. I mix a little Nexuss CON and jojobo Oil in a spray bottle and mist.

I couldnt belive it the curls where crisp as usual and when I combed them out( I love straight hair) The curl were still crisps and my end were sealed moistuised, shiney and bouncy still.

All those that posted they have the same problem give this a try and tell me how you got on

Kizzy xxx

Back