Rollersetting pics

Wow .. Your hair came out gorgeous :yep::yep::yep:
Mine didn't come out straight at all it had the curly look and not the straight look and I used mostly the purple rollers.

I got questions :grin::grin:
- How many weeks post are you?
- What products did you use? Just curious
- How did you get the rollers tight to your scalp?

Thank you. I was 3 or 4 weeks post, I lost track.

Products:
Shampoo with Aubrey Organics
Condition with Aphogee 2 min reconstructor
DC with Aubrey Organics & Keracare Humecto (AO doesn't give enough slip so I do a quick 5min with Humecto)
Leave in: Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance
Mizani Thermasmooth Smooth Guard Smoothing Serum
Jojoba Oil to seal

How did I get the rollers so close? Roll roll pull, roll roll pull. To be honest I struggled when I tried to go it alone but then I put the DVD on it seemed easier.

In addition, how many days did it take to receive your DVD? I'm ready to rollerset.
I don't really remember, it was quite a while ago but I am in the UK so it took longer, I don't remember waiting very long though.

Beautiful,well done. I love using the saran wrap too. :grin: What you plan on doing to it your next wash?

Thank you. My 'next wash' was actually at the weekend, I did a flexi rod set. It turned out quite well but it got rained on the next day and got messed up. I have pics but on my phone and I don't have the cable with me. I was going to do another flexirod set this weekend but the weather is bad so I will just wash and airdry in a bun or something. I am away from home for a couple of weeks with no rollers and no hood dryer :cry:

And thank you all for your lovely comments :)

Thank you. My 'next wash' was actually at the weekend, I did a flexi rod set. It turned out quite well but it got rained on the next day and got messed up. I have pics but on my phone and I don't have the cable with me. I was going to do another flexirod set this weekend but the weather is bad so I will just wash and airdry in a bun or something. I am away from home for a couple of weeks with no rollers and no hood dryer :cry:

And thank you all for your lovely comments :)

Yeah that rain will get you,lol

Hello, your hair looks beautiful. I have a question for the OP. Is your hair relaxed straight. I am what some people call "tex-laxed" and my hair just won't get smooth on the roller no matter what I do. Advice?

Hello, your hair looks beautiful. I have a question for the OP. Is your hair relaxed straight. I am what some people call "tex-laxed" and my hair just won't get smooth on the roller no matter what I do. Advice?

Thank you!

My hair is relaxed straight but not bone straight. I have a tex-laxed patch in the middle about 3 inches from the root but that is by accident :lol:

ETA - another thing is I spray each section with water to make sure it is soaking wet and that helps it to go around smoother on the roller.

Last edited:
So pretty!!!! I need to stop slowing around and get that dvd.

Me too! I've been putting it off for a while. I can only rollerset my hair within the the first 4 weeks of a touch-up and after that, I go to the salon. My hair gets better results when I do it though

That length looks soooo good on you madam!! I love it!! You did a great job with your rollerset!! I hope mine turn out like that in the future!

Back