ROLLERSETTERS: Vote in this POLL!!!

How do you secure your magnetic rollers??

• Snap-on rollers

Votes: 20 15.6%
  • I secure with a clip

Votes: 87 68.0%
  • I use a combination of snap-on rollers & clip rollers

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • I don't use magnetic rollers to do my roller sets

Votes: 11 8.6%

• Total voters
I use both. I use clips for the most part and the snap-on covers for areas where my hair is shorter, like the nape.

It depends on the style that I going for:

*If I'm doing a rollerset to straighten, I use magnetics with/roller pin and a couple of snap-ons near hairline.
*If I'm doing a rollerset for spiral curls, snap-on rollers all the way.

A combination of regular roller clips or duckbill clips. The duckbill clips give me more of a secure hold.

A few months ago, I switched from the long clips to snap-on magnetic rollers. What a difference this makes as far as time goes! I save a LOT of time. I would have done this long ago but I've always seen the very small snap-ons. Now it's really a "snap" to roll up my hair! :)

Which rollers do you use and how big are they? They must be huge as long as your hair is. I use the big gray ones and I cannot for the LIFE of me get that clip thing down. Never could. Double prong, duckbill, tried em' all. I always wish I had the snap ons but I've too only seen small rollers with them.

Snap on all the way. I have tried the pins and the rollers fall...I just do not have time to figure it out.

I use the magnetic rollers with the clips right now and it is so hard! I think for next time, I will try the snap-on magnetic rollers. Are there any disadvantages to the snap-ons?
A disadvantage of using the snap ons is that it will leave a dent on your hair. :perplexed I used them to practice rollersetting.

I have now graduated to the clips. :grin:

A few months ago, I switched from the long clips to snap-on magnetic rollers. What a difference this makes as far as time goes! I save a LOT of time. I would have done this long ago but I've always seen the very small snap-ons. Now it's really a "snap" to roll up my hair! :)

I use the long and double prong clips, and it is sooo time consuming. I am going to be on the look out for the bigger snap on rollers.:grin:

Last edited:
Back