Rollerset/Weave

PeopleTalkDaily

I have a sewn in weave, could i still go get a rollerset at a Domincan Salon?
I know it's a crazy question but don't remember seeing anyone in there with a sew in

when I had my sew in I went to the dominican salon. She did my hair great and wasnt too rough. I say go ahead just make sure she doesn't pull too hard when blowdrying. Id rather go get the blowouts when I have a weave cuz they are gentler on your hair imo.

Ive done it before. I do think though that they tend to wahs a bit too vigorously and that cna lead to breakage. So what i do is wash it myself and go with conditioner on the weave hair so they will only rinse and roll it up. HTH.

yankgal007 said:
I know it's a crazy question but don't remember seeing anyone in there with a sew in

I was in the salon this weekend and Judy did a blow out on someone with tracks (she put the tracks in a few weeks ago). Looked really nice :)

yankgal007 said:

Yes you can. I've done it before just make sure they arent too rough with your braids.

Yeah I used to have my dominican lady put tracks in and do the whole nine( roller set blow out and such). No problem came out like a dream

That might have been the lady who was in front of me the last time I went to Judy's.

JLove74 said:
I was in the salon this weekend and Judy did a blow out on someone with tracks (she put the tracks in a few weeks ago). Looked really nice :)

Back