ROllerset results pics.

Looks GOOD!!!

How did you get your roots so straight? I always have to flatiron the roots to prevent the "helmet" hair look.

HAHA I didn't do it I went to the Dominicans. I tried a rollerset a couple of times and I will leave that to her my rollers was falling down they wasn't tight, my roots were thick and nappy looking, and my ends looked frizzywhen I attempted to do it. So the shop it is when I want a rollerset.

Last edited:
Thanks pink flower yes she did blow out my roots my hair was so thick looking at the roots there is noway I could have just left out of there without the blowout.

webby said:
right-click the images>
copy the properties into a new browser window.

Thanks, that worked! Devoted stalker + not being able to view pics = panic attack :lachen:

Nice..How many weeks are you post relaxer are you?? I want to try a Domi. Shop in a couple weeks.

girl I didn't know you were doing it like that!!! I want to be just like my sis when I grow some hair!!! You are my inspriration!! What do I need to do??

Question:

Why don't you just add more albums to the original caramelty fotki instead of starting a whole account?

Back