Rollerset question, my rollers are not tight

What kind of clips do you use to keep the magnetic rollers in place? Can you post a pic of the clip please? Thanks!
Mine are like this...

12-18-6-001slide-clamp-2.jpg

They slide all the way under the roller. HTH!
I had a better picture but I can't find it now...

I use the ones covering the rollers in this pic

1003176.jpg

I noticed most people on here use the ones in the post above. Is there any reason for this?/advantages of using those over the cover ones that I use?

I use the ones covering the rollers in this pic

1003176.jpg

I noticed most people on here use the ones in the post above. Is there any reason for this?/advantages of using those over the cover ones that I use?
No dents from the roller covers. Sometimes I use yours when I am wearing my hair really curly and the dents don't matter.

The two prong clips that are posted in this thread work well, but I also like the matching clip that comes with (some) magnetic rollers.

for those who use the long hairpins to hold the rollers - do they leave a dent in your hair?

I use long bobby pins like this. It holds my rollers in place nicely.
Bobby_Pin.jpg
I need to try this because those clips sometimes pullout my hair when i'm trying to remove them. I seen a tutorial on youtube and the lady was using these. I didn't even know it was possible. And they are pretty study?

Thanks, I'm going to try the long bobby pins because the double prong clips don't work well. Maybe I'm placin them in the wrong spot. Rollersetting is a challenge.

I need to try this because those clips sometimes pullout my hair when i'm trying to remove them. I seen a tutorial on youtube and the lady was using these. I didn't even know it was possible. And they are pretty study?

Yes very sturdy. I don't like the clips too much because when the dryer gets hot those things get even hotter. Don't buy the short bobby pins though because then you'll need 2 per roller, buy the long ones. HTH!

Mine are like this...

12-18-6-001slide-clamp-2.jpg

They slide all the way under the roller. HTH!
I had a better picture but I can't find it now...

I use these too, sometimes you may have to double up. And make sure when you clip the hair that you are grabbing enough hair from the bottom or root area to support the roller, if you can understand that..would be better explained with a pic.....

I use the roller pins too. I have been rollersetting my hair for 27 years and I have only used roller pins.

At the risk of sounding like an idiot, i must admit i am confused: Smartypants do you use bobby pins like Bostonmaria, and do you slide them through the holes in the roller or do you use prick-like things with a little head? (hope that makes sense)

Back