Rollerset my natural hair yesterday *pics*

NikStarrr

Since I've decided to leave the flat iron alone for the rest of the winter, I decided to rollerset my hair yesterday. I used the jumbo snap-on purple magnetic rollers. Once I took the rollers out, I combed my hair out and put my hair in a bun (one big bantu knot) at the top of my head. I tied a scarf around my head to help the roots flatten overnight and this is how it turned out. Oh, and the only products used was CO (maybe a bit too much :lol:), Salerm 21, and some kind of wrap foam (in place of setting lotion). I think I will do this from now on to get straight-er hair while it's still nice and cool outside. :grin:

Attachments

• Picture 25.jpg
    Picture 25.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 536
  • Picture 30.jpg
    Picture 30.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 497
  • Picture 27.jpg
    Picture 27.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 457
:lick: :lick: :lick: I :heart2: your hair!!! It looks so healthy and lush!!! The rollerset came out great too!

Your hair looks great. I wish I had similar/same results.
By the way, I just noticed your ticker, CONGRATS on your family's addition.

Nice and big! Love it. As nice as yours came out Im still not motvated to whip out my rollers. You have more energy than i do :lol:

Great job!!! I can't wait for you to make a video of you rollersetting. Its still very hard for me, and I need all the help I can get.

This is really really pretty Nik, and so simple too! :love: When my hair reaches your length and I finally learn how to rollerset, I'll definitely try this out.

Back