Rollerset Ladies, how do you maintain

I do pin curls or bantu knots , sometimes I use the flexirods in any event they all work fine, I usually wear my hair pinned up anyway, or if i did a rollerwrap, then I rewrap at night,

Most of the time I wrap. If I want more volume & curl I will do a mohawk with 2 purple rollers or flexirods.

I put those rollers right back in my hair and sleep on them. After a couple days I'll just wrap it and the curls will fall but still have some volume.

For most of my relaxed life, I have rolled my hair in various patterns every night. Hmmm, mohawk--another pattern. Lately I've gotten nice results with using 4-5 flexirods--one in the top of my head and 3-4 around the rest of my head. Then wrap to loosen curl in the morning. Gives me volume with a bump at the ends. I'm trying the mowhak tonight!

I have been setting and then trying pincurls. The siggy shows my pincurls at 6:00 in the morning. By afternoon, they have fallen alot into a Marilyn Monroe type of shape.

I put those rollers right back in my hair and sleep on them. After a couple days I'll just wrap it and the curls will fall but still have some volume.

Ditto. I loosely wrap my hair, using a wide tooth comb, no brush. Then I palce a couple of pins in there, but no more than 6 or 7. If I am good, I only have to sleep in my rollers one time during the week.

Back