Rollerset and blowout question...

sweetcocoa

I'm thinking about doing a rollerset and a blowout for my class reunion in 2 weeks. I haven't used a blowdryer in over 2 years. Do any of you ladies do this at home yourself? I know several of you have had it done at a Domincan Salon. I'd may just go ahead and make an appointment to have this done...but I'd also like to try it myself. I'm looking for some tips to help me get shiny and silky results! Thanks in advance.

When I want a real nice roller set and a blow out, I leave it to a Dominican salon. I would never try to blow out my hair with a round brush because I don't have the experience (nor am I willing to try it out on my hair).
nono.gif
I say go to a Dominican salon. They do such a good job.

Yeah, it's called Luisa's Hair Salon. Check it out on the Salon Review forum. I've never made an appointment. I just walk in.

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, it's called Luisa's Hair Salon. Check it out on the Salon Review forum. I've never made an appointment. I just walk in.

[/ QUOTE ]
Great! I just hope it's not humid that day!
trampoline.gif

This is new to me.(I know I'm late) --a roller set then a blow out? I bet that is pretty and silky. Wish we had Dominican Salons in Texas...

Back