Roller settting up instead of down???

*Michelle*

Did I read that rollersetting in the up direction will allow the hair to dry faster? Or is that just wishful thinking...LOL! I'm gonna try my first rollerset in a little while and anything to help me get from under the dryer faster works for me!!

Oh yeah, do end papers make it take longer to dry? Okay one more question...can I use my laptop while I'm under the dryer? I need something to do while under the dryer!!:p

My stylist sets my hair up rather than down. Just yesterday I asked her was there any particular reason for this and she said that indentions on left on your hair when you roll it down.

I'm not sure, but it would seem like rolling up allows the hot air to circulate around the hair better and the bulk of the hair on the roller is turned up towards the vents instead of away. Just a wild guess.

I do know that it's easier to get smoother/straighter roots when you roll up.

Pixel Lady said:
Did I read that rollersetting in the up direction will allow the hair to dry faster? Or is that just wishful thinking...LOL! I'm gonna try my first rollerset in a little while and anything to help me get from under the dryer faster works for me!!

Oh yeah, do end papers make it take longer to dry? Okay one more question...can I use my laptop while I'm under the dryer? I need something to do while under the dryer!!:p

I've never roller set up but I'll have to try it to get rid of those indentations. I do use my laptop under the dryer with no problems at all. Been doing it for a couple of years.

ravenmerlita said:
I've never roller set up but I'll have to try it to get rid of those indentations. I do use my laptop under the dryer with no problems at all. Been doing it for a couple of years.

Great, thanks for letting me know. I'm off to try my rollerset and then I can get back on here. I played hookie from work today:eek: :D

I just did my roller set a couple days ago. I did them up this time. I like it better because it doen't leave my roots as puffy. As far as drying time, my hair still takes forever:(

Back