Roller Setting - Helpful Info

It's Susana!!!! I wonder where she is and what she's doing now. I miss Susana....
smile.gif

She was a former BHSGO poster. SO knowledgeable about essential oils and the like. Her whole site is awesome.

I really liked her Coconut Cha-Cha conditioner. But I was lazy and bought only the "meat" part of the coconut. I didn't want to lose a limb while trying to open a coconut.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
It's Susana!!!! I wonder where she is and what she's doing now. I miss Susana....
smile.gif

She was a former BHSGO poster. SO knowledgeable about essential oils and the like. Her whole site is awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

she's the one that sent me here...i owe her alot of thanks.

Thanks for the link. I thought that everyone knew about her site. I learned my rollersetting technique from her (that along with going to Dominican salons
smile.gif
).

Chichi
bdance.gif

scratchchin.gif
Does everyone here do your sets the way she instructs?? (Without clipping the rollers together) I ALWAYS clip my rollers to each other!! That's the ONLY way I can get them to stay in tight!!!
confused.gif

Thanks for posting this jetblack, this too is where I've always gotten my rollerset info, but I'd never read the essentials oils/herbs part and some of the recipes before because I was never interested. But lately I've started wanting to make some herbal infusions and I didn't know where to get advice, funny that you posted this the next day
bdance.gif

I clip my rollers the way that she instructs. But both ways are correct. I have seen pros do it both ways it is a matter of preference.

Back