Roller Setters - Tell Me What Dryer to Buy

i'm sooooooo bummed! they're not making this dryer...the Gold N Hot Ionic Soft Bonnet Dryer that DLewis and STLCovergirl have....so sad. can't find it. Why do they discontinue good products. ugh. :nono:

I have had my gold n hot for over 5 years and I love it.

GNH19271_med.gif

I haven't had any problems and it still get's hella hot. I think I got it from Sally's with a coupon for less than 30.00.

ITA. I've had mine for years, and it works great. I can barely stand the highest setting cuz it gets too hot. I used it on the highest setting today, and it dried my hair in like 35-40 minutes.

I have had my gold n hot for over 5 years and I love it.

GNH19271_med.gif

I haven't had any problems and it still get's hella hot. I think I got it from Sally's with a coupon for less than 30.00.

Same here, except mine is the 1400 and it's gold where hers is blue in the pic. Love it. Same deal from Sally. Gets uber hot...just as hot as salon. Can only stand it on medium.

I use the Ion soft bonnet dryer

dryer.jpg

I love it.

i WISH I COULD FIND THIS DRYER!!! no one has it! no one wants to get rid of it. ebay has nothing, its just gone!! why'd they stop making it?? i'm so mad! looks like i'm gonna buy a Pibbs 514 - which i'm sure is a good dryer, but i'm a little bummed about space - where i'm gonna store it. if anyone knows anyone looking to unload the Ion Soft Bonnet dryer - in good condish, lemme know!

Back