Roll Call: What shampoo are you currently using?

*ElleB

This is a roll call to get an idea of what everyone is using...

How do you like it?

And also if anyone is looking for a new 'poo (like me) and/or tweaking their product regimen then they might get pointed in a better direction here....

I use Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo. I think it is okay, it grew on me as I used it, but I am looking for a better one. More moisturizing...among other things...I feel it is too stripping...

NEXT! :lol:

goldensensation said:
-Keracare hydrating and detangling
-Nexxus Therappe
-CON (green)

I use that too. I like it ok. nOt stripping at all. It is the only "hydrating" shampoo I have ever used so I really have nothing to compare it to. I am almost out of it and I do not think I will be repurchasing. I want to try something else.

Another Keracare Hydrating lady Here
Also Aveda Damage Remedy poo

The only 2 shampoos that I don't feel is stripping.

I'm using NTM lather poo. Mane N Tail was a staple but it left my hair feeling weird. So.......NTM it is! Thinkin of tryin Keracare line but I'm tryin to avoid becoming a PJ.:D

Aveda Damage Remedy, I also use their Rosemay Mint clarfifying shampoo. :) I just bought ABBA Creme-Moist..wanted to try it out as a switch.

Aveda Damage Remedy - I think it cleans well but doesnt do much for slip. Thats ok though because my conditioner takes care of that

Burts Bees Rosmary Mint Shampoo Bar - I have almost gotten through the whole bar. Make my hair feel wierd at first but again, the conditioner whips it back into shape. I mainly focus on my scalp with this product at lather it while there is conditioner on my ends.

Biolage Ultra Hydrating Shampoo - I'm using this forever. There is nothing else out there for me but this right here.

I alternate between NTM and Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo.

I have been using the NTM for a while, so it's a staple of mine.
Recently I tried the Kenra, and when I put it on, it felt sooooo good, it was almost erotic!:lol: ( Sorry Herbal Essences!).

By the way, I'm natural 4b and my Jilbere shower comb goes through my hair like a hot knife through butter when I have either of these shampoos in my hair........

Herbal Essences Drama Clean - not really a clarifying shampoo but I use it as one 3 times a week. It smells really nice and seems to do a good job of cleaning the gunk off my scalp. I'll try the degunkify one next.

CON - like everyone else

Sunsilk Anti-Poof - works well enough, has jojoba oil in it so it's moisturizing and my hair isn't as big as usual when I use this one.

I just got the Brunette Goddess line from Bedhead (or Tigi, whatever) and I'm hoping I don't fall in love with it. I'm a sucker for anything that smells good and it has a carmel/chocolateish smell. And the ingredients seem kind of promising. I'll report back on Monday.

CON-green bottle(staple)
NTM-(staple)
Keracare- hydrating (staple)
I rotate these ...^^^
I also use Cantu-shea butter(sometimes) but my daughter has taken over those products.

Last edited:
CON (green) is my favorite but I also have a bottle of the red that I'm using too. I also like Proclaim Neutralizing poo and I am thinking of adding that to my routine as a clarifier.

I bought some Elasta Shampoo for relaxed hair today, and I must say that I am a bit impressed. This may be my new fave.:D

Back