Rocking the cradle...

Nevaeh1282

Not sure if this is a repost, but hey, there's a lot of that one this site. :drunk:

What is the youngest you've ever dated? How old were you at the time?

Any success stories from having dated significantly younger men?

My mom is married to a man 7 years her junior. I guess it works for them, although they are still newly weds. I believe they can make it work with God's help and love.

My mom is married to a man 7 years her junior. I guess it works for them, although they are still newly weds. I believe they can make it work with God's help and love.

OMG! Your puppy is so cute! He/She just made me forget what the deuce this thread was about... lol

Why who's baby you trying ta get with? LOL If your old like me get a youngster them ole ****'s will give ya worms!

Why who's baby you trying ta get with? LOL If your old like me get a youngster them ole ****'s will give ya worms!

LMAO @ worms... lol

Not tryna get with anybody's baby at all. Just that there was this 18 at work (doing an internship of sorts) who was giving me chats... he thought I was 19 and refused to believe me when I said I'm 26 lol! He's a great guy... really smart too! But I'm just not interested in men/relationships right now, so he doesn't stand a chance. But it made me curious as to women who have dated significantly younger men. Been hearing a lot about 'cougars' recently....

Briefly, he was 16 and I was 21. I thought he was 18. Wasn't much I could do with a 16 yo except........... Considering he had a curfew, those 2 months were fun.

I was 29 and was turning 30 in two months and he was 22. I never considered it a serious relationship but he sure was a lot of fun. He was a drummer so we did a lot of clubbing. We kicked it for about 8 months but we both knew it wasn't going anywhere. It wasn't a bad breakup and we are still friends to this day.

I was about to make a thread, glad I searched first. Im seeing someone who is 23, Im 26 gonna be 27 next month. In the beginning I just thought of him as a good time, its still sort of like that now but getting to know him as a person is lessening the age factor. I never thought Id be seeing someone younger but he's so damn sexy and one of the best to put it down. When we first started talking he said "Im older than you" knowing good and well he isn't . Lol, I thought that was cute. He prides himself on being mature for his age and he already has a promising career and good earning potential but I do find it hard sometimes to see a future beyond just messin' around because he may be mature but I still feel like he's got a lot more living to do before settling down. There are other factors like a little distance between us and our schedules, and I still consider myself single and if I were to meet someone older who may be ready for the same things Im ready for then Id go for that over him, unless he shows me otherwise.

I was about to make a thread, glad I searched first. Im seeing someone who is 23, Im 26 gonna be 27 next month. In the beginning I just thought of him as a good time, its still sort of like that now but getting to know him as a person is lessening the age factor. I never thought Id be seeing someone younger but he's so damn sexy and one of the best to put it down. When we first started talking he said "Im older than you" knowing good and well he isn't . Lol, I thought that was cute. He prides himself on being mature for his age and he already has a promising career and good earning potential but I do find it hard sometimes to see a future beyond just messin' around because he may be mature but I still feel like he's got a lot more living to do before settling down. There are other factors like a little distance between us and our schedules, and I still consider myself single and if I were to meet someone older who may be ready for the same things Im ready for then Id go for that over him, unless he shows me otherwise.

Well you did say he seems mature for his age... so tell him where your mind is at and discuss things. He might agree that he's not ready for the settling down vibe or he may just surprise you and let you know that he is ready. Either way you'll know for sure right? It's a win/win situation...

Right now I am dating a 23 yr old and I am 31. He doesn't look or act 23. He is very educated and fun. no probs here with his age.

Back