Ripple Effect and fine hair...

Nycolette

I have tried using Ripple Effect several times, and I've been trying to figure out why I wasn't getting very good results with it. I know everything doesn't work for everyone, but dangit, I wanted this one to work! I have a lot of hair, but it's fine. Does anyone know if having fine hair would have something to do with it?
confused.gif
I don't remember if anyone's asked this before, so if it's a repeat, I apologize! Thanks!!

I don't have fine hair, but try using it with a little bit of gel if you haven't done so already, and see if that works. I had a friend who had fine hair and she would use gel to help create curly and wavy styles. Also, when I use the Ripple Effect I scrunch my hair for at least 10- 15 minutes then I leave it alone. This helps the curls to form better. If your hair is in good condition, your ends and hair will not frizz. Hope this helps!!!

my sister and i both tried to use this and it didn't work for either one of us. We both have thick hair so i don't understand what the problem is. i think that product is a waste of time..a waste of money

Back