RINSES: healthy or unhealthy??

sweetsuccess

ive heard that clear rinses are healthy... are they really?

and if i wanted to do a color rinse? say a black rinse? is that still healthy? or unhealthy?

currently, im transitioning and have a sew in right now... im due to take it out sumtime in the next two weeks (u leave sew-ins no longer than 6wks right??).... and i plan to do a complete color rinse cuz i have highlights and all these different colors in my hair and just wana clear it out with one flat color...

hopefully il leave it on long enuf that it covers my highlights.. is there such thing as leaving it in too long? isnt a rinse like a conditioning treatment??...

i know theres many questions. please help as best as u can..

greatly appreciated.

tia

its my understanding that rinses are healthier that permanent colour cuz the good ones dont have ammonia or peroxide, and because they seal ur cuticle some ladies even mix rinses with their deep conditioners-i'm gonna try that next wash with my colour glaze, there was a whole thread devoted to rinses and cellophanes i'll see if i can find it and bump it for u

its my understanding that rinses are healthier that permanent colour cuz the good ones dont have ammonia or peroxide, and because they seal ur cuticle some ladies even mix rinses with their deep conditioners-i'm gonna try that next wash with my colour glaze, there was a whole thread devoted to rinses and cellophanes i'll see if i can find it and bump it for u
thanks soo much... id really apprecuate it. let me know how it works mixed with ur conditioner.

Back