Ridgecrest Herbals Hair ReVive 5 Natural Defense

esoterica

RH1201-1.gif

Hair ReVive 5 can help reduce daily hair loss, grow thicker and fuller hair, grow hair faster and longer, and reduce hair damage. Hair loss in women has five major causes: inadequate nutrition, physical or emotional stress, thyroid levels, DHT buildup in follicles, and side effects of medication. Hair ReVive 5 is a nutritional, herbal, and homeophathic formula that addresses all five major causes of hair loss. Hair ReVive 5's unique combination of nutrients and medicinals that work together at the root of the problem - the follicles.

Stress Nutrition Complex - minimizes the adverse effects of stress by supplying vitamins and minerals that are critical to health under stress.

Hair Growth Complex
- N-acetyl-cysteine is the most bioavailable form of cysteine, a key building block for healthy hair. Bioflavonoids help the body absorp nutrients. Horsetail, nettle, and bamboo all contain silica, an important building block of hair.

Hormone Balancing Complex- includes beta sitosterol, which works with B6 to reduce DHT buildup, as well as kelp and L-tyrosine for proper thyroid function.

Chinese Herbal Hair Complex - contains two traditional Chinese herbal formulas for health hair, including fo-ti root, which is used in China to grow healthy hair and prevent graying.

Homeopathic Hair Complex - contains six homeopathic preparations for hair health. Homeopathy uses very small doses of natural medicines to elicit the body's own natural healing process.

ingredients5ht.jpg

Other Ingredients
Health_Care.gif

Hair Growth Complex 1525 mg:
N-acetyl cysteine, citrus bioflavonoids, horsetail herb, nettle leaf, bamboo stem and leaf (total silica>25 mg).

Hormone Balancing Complex 530 mg:
Phytoosterol complex (includes beta sitosterol), kelp, L-tyrosine.

Chinese Herbal Hair Complex 225 mg:
Fo-ti root, rehmannia prepared root, dong quai root, chinese peony peeled root, rehmannia raw root, ligustrum fruit, oriental arborvitae leaf and twig, notopterygium root, sichuan lovage, chinese peony root, tree peony bark.

Homeopathic Hair Complex 30c each:
Natrum muriaticum, fluoricum acidum, graphites, lycopodium, staphysagria, thuja.

Gelatin (capsule), magnesium stearate.

Suggested Use
For best results, take 2 capsules twice daily for at least 8 weeks. Once desired results are achieved, a maintenance dose of 1 capsule twice daily can be used. Results are usually seen within 4-8 weeks and improve with continued use.

http://www.doctorstrust.com/item/RH1201-1.html

i really need to settle on one supplement for hair and just take it. i've had so many bottles of different things over the last year. this might just be a keeper.

hi jadedcynicism,

did you get a chance to try these? If so, do you mind sharing your results/thoughts about it?

thanks in advance,
tishee

i think i will be taking n acetyl cysteine (the better form of l cysteine) instead. i mainly posted it for anyone who's looking for something new to try. Ridgecrest products arent really available where i am. i cant face postage to the uk for only one product.

Back