Revlon at Home Highlighting Kit... it might be a disaster

SoOoNY

SOOO i have had this Natural Instincts in Midnight since my birthday (beginning of Jan) I know i have washed my hair more than 28 times since then... however, this black just aint fading... Now the summer is coming and the colorist in me just cant stop itching to add some color to my hair... I missed my highlights so i decided to bring those back... when i got them done by a professional they came out horrible... so i used to do them by myself...

Now LHCF got me shook to touch my hair with a chemical...:nono:

but I really wanna do it... so what does every1 think about Revlon Highlighting Kit??? I really need this feedback

I am sure it contains peroxide. All those off the shelf kits by companies like Revlon and Loreal do. I would be concerned personally. But I know others have done it and did not have a problem.

did you ever have a problem when you did it in the past?

nope.... i loved it... i got perfect results... the only problem i had was when i overlapped the highlights cause they started to grow out and didnt use enough protein and or moisture (before the board)... and the front started breaking... but they always came out perfect and i used it over colored creme of nature natural black... just wondering if anyone has any other suggestions

Back