Revisiting: Fantasia IC Gel with Sparkelites

Nice & Wavy

Ok, now I'm convinced...this is good stuff!

After doing my CW this morning, I decided to use just a little Elucence Conditioner as a leave in and the Fantasia IC Gel and nothing else.

After I smooth it through my hair with my fingers, I pulled it up in a puff and went to work.

It is 12 midnight right now and my hair has remained soft all day. My ends are incredibly soft and tangle free...I'm really bugging out right now ladies...you have no idea.:eek: There is no frizz and no hardness like you would get with some other gels.

I haven't used this gel since I first did the bc back in August of last year and now I know that I will be using this for the rest of the summer because I love how my hair feels right now as I'm running my fingers through my hair.

Just thought I'd share with you all!

I understand what you mean. I got Fantasia IC gel (both the clear and blue kinds) a while back on the recommendation of SO1918 but I had kind of stopped using them. Well I started back using it (the blue one) last week and I can't believe I'd ever abandoned it. It is definitely good at slicking down hair for puffs (even if the hair isn't freshly washed).

SEMO said:
I understand what you mean. I got Fantasia IC gel (both the clear and blue kinds) a while back on the recommendation of SO1918 but I had kind of stopped using them. Well I started back using it (the blue one) last week and I can't believe I'd ever abandoned it. It is definitely good at slicking down hair for puffs (even if the hair isn't freshly washed).

I can't believe how well it worked on my hair. You are right, SO1918 did try to tell us, and she is on point. Boy I feel like I don't need to use too many products now at the same time, just a leave in and the gel and that will do. It even gave me crazy shine too! I'm going to pick up the blue one today.

BTW: girl your hair is soooooooooo pretty and your curls pop! I love your siggy pic with that pretty ponytail.

Nice & Wavy said:
I can't believe how well it worked on my hair. You are right, SO1918 did try to tell us, and she is on point. Boy I feel like I don't need to use too many products now at the same time, just a leave in and the gel and that will do. It even gave me crazy shine too! I'm going to pick up the blue one today.

BTW: girl your hair is soooooooooo pretty and your curls pop! I love your siggy pic with that pretty ponytail.

Thank you for the compliment :p. I've admired your hair for awhile :D.

Yeah the blue gel is great. It's for color treated hair, and I use it (even though my hair isn't colored) b/c it is more moisturizing than the clear. The clear works great, but the blue one gives a softer feeling hold.

bmoreflyygirl said:
I like the gel too. :)

Do you use the clear or the blue one?

Does it help keep your frizz down all day like it did mine?

And, does your hair stay soft all day too?

Nice & Wavy said:
Do you use the clear or the blue one?

Does it help keep your frizz down all day like it did mine?

And, does your hair stay soft all day too?

I use the blue one. I've been dying to try the new green one but haven't been able to find it in my area yet. My hair stays soft and frizz free all day though.

SEMO said:
Thank you for the compliment :p. I've admired your hair for awhile :D.

Yeah the blue gel is great. It's for color treated hair, and I use it (even though my hair isn't colored) b/c it is more moisturizing than the clear. The clear works great, but the blue one gives a softer feeling hold.

Awww....thank you.

I'm on my way right now to get the blue one...thanks for the info.

I used to use the clear one all the time but I found it to be way too thick for my hair. It seemed to flatten the curls and make them hang too straight and stringy. I was probably using too much. I do really like it for slicking back pony puffs.

I'm glad to hear you're having so much fun with your curls *wink*.

Yep, Fantasia should be paying so royalties...lol. I have used the blue and the clear. At first I didnt like the blue one, but its good, I just have to use less of it. I've only found one store locally that carries it tho.

I am soo in love with that gel! I love how thick it is and really tames my frizzies like nothing else....I use the clear one, and it is definitely a staple of mine.:)

I love the clear one. The blue didn't seem to have the same effect for some reason. Really defines your curls :)

Back