Revisited Fave: Nexxus Humectress

Wishin4BSL

Hi ladies! I know I haven't been writing lately, but I just wanted to let you all know that me and my hair are doing fine. Also, I wanted to tell you that I revisited Nexxus Humectress, and my hair has never been more soft and smooth! Just goes to show that you may think that your current product is the best, but trying new (or old) things can prove you wrong! My old SHS used to use Nexxus on my hair, but since my hair was thin and overprocessed back then, I didn't want to trust any product that she used on me ever again. Then I decided, "Yes, my hair is relatively soft when I deep condition with ORS Replenishing Conditioner, but I want to co wash with something that doesn't leave my hair feeling hard and dry." While I was shopping, I thought about how well the Nexxus Aloe Rid worked for clarifying, so I thought, why not try the Humectress again? Ladies, this product is AMAZING on air dried hair! I will never use anything else to air dry again!:D

Wishin4BSL said:
Hi ladies! I know I haven't been writing lately, but I just wanted to let you all know that me and my hair are doing fine. Also, I wanted to tell you that I revisited Nexxus Humectress, and my hair has never been more soft and smooth! Just goes to show that you may think that your current product is the best, but trying new (or old) things can prove you wrong! My old SHS used to use Nexxus on my hair, but since my hair was thin and overprocessed back then, I didn't want to trust any product that she used on me ever again. Then I decided, "Yes, my hair is relatively soft when I deep condition with ORS Replenishing Conditioner, but I want to co wash with something that doesn't leave my hair feeling hard and dry." While I was shopping, I thought about how well the Nexxus Aloe Rid worked for clarifying, so I thought, why not try the Humectress again? Ladies, this product is AMAZING on air dried hair! I will never use anything else to air dry again!:D

Never used Nexxus Hum. as a con shampoo but as a regular 3 minute wash out con it is wonderful. I could have saved so much money if I'd just bought Nexxus a year ago!:mad: I am always looking for a sale on Nexxus as my leave-in is just about gone. I have plenty of Humectress because I always rotate my shampoos and conditioners depending on my hair needs.

Back