Reviews on mizani butter blend wanted!

Teja

Could you guys please post some reviews on Mizani butter blend I did a couple searches and most of them are and of people who only used it once!
So to all the ladies who still use MBB please post your reviews and tell me why you use it or discontinued using it:yep:

I used it and wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be...it did seem to NOT BURN, always a plus, but I didn't notice any major difference that would make this my staple relaxer.

I didn't like it at all. I thought it dried my hair out and I got about the same amount of tingling that I normally get.

I'm not relaxed, but I do relax and texturize my sister's hair.

One of my sisters uses this and I don't like it. It dried out her hair, it was shedding and breaking even after we washed her and gave her a protein treatment. It was our first time using it. And it's only because she has a big tub of it, that I will use it up on her just so we can not lose the money spent. Will have to doctor up I'm thinking with some SAA and EVOO...

Me no likey :nono:

I'm glad you ladies posted this! I often get the urge to relaxe and when I do, I find myself leaning towards this product because of the rave reviews, now I guess this a sign that I don't need to relax... bumping for more responses.

I used it, and might go back, IMO, mizani butter blend completely straighten my hair....when my stylist did my relaxer she got my hair bone straight, which wasn't that bad, but I prefer the thickness, I don't like to relaxer hop, MBB didn't burn like SE lye did, but I don't know, I have to find something to protect my scalp from burning, but overall I like MBB, and would go back....or find something not so strong by Mizani, HTH!

I LOVE IT!!! I use the MBB for Fine/Relaxed Hair (lye) - the picture below is six weeks post - after years of using no-lye - I just started using lye again and began with the MBB. It is not even formulated like the original Mizani which to too strong for my hair. It has a smoother/silkier feel than any relaxer I have used - even Phyto (no lye)....

I looooooove this relaxer! It's the only relaxer I have used that don't make my hair too straight and flat. I use the mild formula and I mix mines with about 1/4 a cup of olive oil. Before I was using this relaxer I was bone-staright, but with using this relaxer I became telax by mistake. I hate the flat straight look so being telax is fine with me. So if you're looking for a more textured relaxer I would suggest getting the butter blends.

I love this relaxer also. I've used it for my past 2 relaxers since switching from no lye to lye. Burning is minimal. I used to burn a lot with the no lye. I am texlaxed though, so that is the main reason why I love this relaxer. It leaves my hair texturized and not bone straight, which I don't like.

I used it to relax a friend's hair and her hair felt very conditioned after the process. I really liked it and would love to try it out on my own hair but it's expensive.

I like it a lot! I used this at the end of Oct. I can feel a difference btw. the MBB relaxed hair and the relaxed hair with other relaxers. MBB hair is smoother, with more body, and is softer. I did burn while using it, but it was b/c I scratched the whole week prior to having it applied. Also, I did not doctor mine with anything nor did I use any different neutralizing products (my stylist used both the poo and the condish in the set to neutralize).

Thanks for all the responses! I must say I am very suprised at all the negative reviews but I am happy that you posted them there really is no such thing as a perfect relaxer!

Back