Review: RUSK Clarifying Shampoo

Lorraine

Can you say clean? I absolutely love this stuff. As someone who washes their hair daily I go back and forth between Creme of Nature and Salerm shampoo. When I pull out Rusk every month it feels so clean.
smile.gif
I purchased it several months ago and kept mum until I noticed consistent results. I love it. I purchased my bottle from Wegmans but I see it's sold at cosmeticmall.com. I just wanted to share the wonderful results.

68308.jpg

Thanks for the review. I've been in the market for a new clarifying shampoo. I recently discovered some Razac shampoo which worked well for me, but I'm not attached. When it's done I may just try this. Thanks!

Thanks for the review. I'm getting down to the last of my bottle of Fantasia IC 100% Pure Tea Shampoo (for clarifying). I'm not sure if I'm going to repurchase this or try something new (maybe this or the L'anza Deep Cleansing Shampoo.

As one could tell by my posts, a bottle of Fantasia IC 100% Pure Tea Shampoo sures does last a long, long time. :lol:

Allandra you bumped this and woke up the PJ in me. I ran out of Rusk some months ago and was wondering what I was missing. Back to Wegmans I go... :lol:

Allandra said:
Thanks for the review. I'm getting down to the last of my bottle of Fantasia IC 100% Pure Tea Shampoo (for clarifying). I'm not sure if I'm going to repurchase this or try something new (maybe this or the L'anza Deep Cleansing Shampoo.

I just purchased the L'anza deep cleansing shampoo from Ulta for $ 5.00 last week. I was going to get the Rusk, but since the L'anza was on sale that is what I purchased. They only had a few bottles left though, so I wonder if this product is being discontinued. I looked for the L'anza shampoo at other places and had not been able to find it,but the other shampoos were available. I' ll try the Rusk next time since this product gets good reviews also.

Lorraine said:
Allandra you bumped this and woke up the PJ in me. I ran out of Rusk some months ago and was wondering what I was missing. Back to Wegmans I go... :lol:
Since you ran out some months ago, what have you been using to clarify your hair/scalp?

Lorriane, your hair is so pretty and it has grown so much!!! I was peeking again in your album and notice you wash your hair every day? Great job!

just bought the suave professionals clarifying shampoo (Rusk sensories clarify knockoff) & will be using it tonight...anybody tried this??

I havent used it but I have a question about clarifying shampoos. I have the Elucence one and after I use it my hair feels so dry and rough. I also used Suaves Humectant shampoo tonight and my hair felt the same. When using CS does your hair suppose to feel like that?? Its the feeling my hair gets after a relaxer before I shampoo it. I follow up with a moisturing conditioner afterwards though.

sky_blu said:
I havent used it but I have a question about clarifying shampoos. I have the Elucence one and after I use it my hair feels so dry and rough. I also used Suaves Humectant shampoo tonight and my hair felt the same. When using CS does your hair suppose to feel like that?? Its the feeling my hair gets after a relaxer before I shampoo it. I follow up with a moisturing conditioner afterwards though.

I'm sorry I don't know the answer to this because I clarified my hair for the first time earlier this week...all I know is it made it feel squeaky clean and I can't believe I never clarified before :D I'm sure some of the other ladies in here can help you out.

Back