Name the shampoo you swear by

Re: Name the shampoo you\'ll swear by

honestly, i prefer the smell of the KeraCare, and because of it's consistency, i have an easier time rinsing it out...

Re: Name the shampoo you swear by

CON moisturizing shampoo but I might switch to Jason's natural jojoba since I finally found a place that sells it!

I'm enjoying Optimum's Super Protecting shampoo way better than I ever did CON.
trampoline.gif

i have to second the creme of nature for its awesome detangling properties, but i really want to try the elucence.

Joico's K-Pak shampoo.

pH balanced. I'm not at home, so I can't tell you the ingredients right now. What is SLS??

I have used CON and Therappe in the past, but I'm onto Joico and won't change. I lather only once.

Nexxus Botanoil Shampoo
It's made especially for relaxed and/or color-treated hair. I've used it for many years and it gives me consistent, great results.

I think I'll put my vote in for Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo. I wasn't overly impressed with it at first, but it has won me over. I also like BreakThru or CON Professional for their detangling properties.

Right now my hair is enjoying: <ul type="square"> [*]Elucence Moisture Benefits shampoo [*]L'Anza Protein Plus shampoo (old formula w/o SLS) [*]Elucence Moisture Acidifying shampoo [/list]

L'Anza Protein plus-old formula
Nizoral prescription strenth for dandruff (best)
joico shampoo

Nyambura,

Do you use the Moisture Acidifying only after relaxers or otherwise. I've been interested in trying it because of it's low pH just for regular use (not after a relaxer or anything) Do you think this could work?

Nexxus Therappe - Generic Brand (much better than the real thing)

Carol's Daughter Rosemary Mint Shampoo

Hi Supergirl,
wave.gif

I've been using it fairly regularly without any problem.
smile.gif
It's good at removing the vaseline from my hair without making my hair feel like straw. I'm not so good at writing product reviews but if you have specific questions, I'd be happy to answer.
smile.gif
I do think you should try it out though.

Aveda Shampure
Redken All Soft
Jasons Sea kelp
Paul Mitchell shampoo one
Back to Basics ginger therapy

Nexxus Therappe and Botanoil
Soft Sheen Carson Breakthru

L'anza Protein Plus, Elucence MB, Jessicurl Hair Cleansing Cream (jessicurl.com) and Jason Sea Kelp.

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Thanks Nyambura! You ain't said nothin' but a word
laugh.gif

Chaya,

You can get Elucence at www.pleasantimage.com

Run, don't walk--to get some of this shampoo
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

whyme.gif
assimilate.gif
A picture is worth a thousand words.
laugh.gif

Elucence Moisture Benefits Shampoo...Following the Curly Girl routine (modified), but this is the ONLY shampoo that I'll use when I want to shampoo.

Back