Review: ORS OLIVE OIL REPLENISHING PAK

luvhair

Beauty and Fashion Junkie
this is not the conditioner or hair dressing that comes in the green packaging, This is a conditioner that comes in yellow packets-- it is not sold in bottles yet.

This stuff is amazing. It really is. I have really dry hair that tangles like crazy. I have been using this as a regular conditioner and it does the following
1- moisturizes the heck out of my hair. Days after i use it i sometimes feel like my hair is a little damp-- the moisture is still in there and you can feel it
2- softens my hair-- my hair feels like silk after word
3- protects my hair from heat- i flat ironed my hair after i used this and my hair didnt feel dried out or hot to the touch.
4- provides great shine-- my hair looks nice and shiny like a hair commercial
and my hair is severly damaged
5- detangles- i have used every product under the sun and nothing really detangles my hair. I can use this and run a super fine tooth bone comb through my hair and only feel a slight tug. after that the comb comes out with ease

I now buy all the packets i see in sight whenever i go to the beauty supply store. They are only 1.29 and they also sell it in Rite aid. One packet is enuf for short medium length hair thats thick.

Attachments

• MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 25
  • MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I have had this conditioner for months and never tried it I hope I get the same results.
Thanks for the review.

Thanks for the review!! I was given this packet as a pacifier when I went looking at a local BSS for the Olive Oil. It's been sitting on my dresser, waving at me :wave: when I walk by.

Today is treatment day so I will give it a try and report back! I've found some pretty good success w/a few of ORS's products (Loc and Twist Gel and Olive Oil Creme) hopefully I can add this to the list of hits for February!

Hey I've been using this stuff for the past year now, I always stock up on them...I can't wait until they make it available in bottles...this stuff is amazing! I got my friend hooked on it too!

I love this stuff! It feels soooo good on my hair and the smell is great! I buy 5 packs at a time and have to keep buying them every month or two. Does anyone know when they are going to make bottles/jars of them??? I don't know what the ingredients are but they are working good on my hair.

I used this last night, finally. I opted to sit under the dryer for 20 minutes because it was late instead of leaving in w/o heat for 45 minutes.

I REALLY like the results! My hair was very moisturized. In fact, I used the NTM DDC afterwards and where my hair usually feels very different once I put this in, this time there was little difference in the feel of my hair. This morning, when I prepared my hair for braids, it was still very soft and not dry like it tends to be.

It gets :up: :up: :up:!

Luvhair, I love you!!!

I kept seeing this stuff in my local Walgreens and passing it by. I used the ORS Olive Oil Sheen spray as a "pre-base" when I get my hair touched up, but that was about all the experience I had with that line. After I read this, I decided to go back to Walgreens and pick up a packet. I went and there were four packets left. On a whim, I bought them all, just in case.

I did my regular wash today (Aloe Rid, then followed up with Deva Curl No-Poo), slathered this on and sat under my bonnet dryer for 20 mins.

As I was rinsing, I was a little disappointed. It didn't seem to give me the "slip" that other conditioners have given me, but I didn't freak out. I spritzed on my trusty Pantene Detangling and sealed with my new staple, Nioxin Silk Elixir. I didn't have time for a roller set today, so I decided to let it air dry.

OH. MY. GOODNESS. My hair feels LUSCIOUS. It has amazing sheen and the comb just glides through it (I'm 6 weeks post-relaxer, and things start getting rough around this time.) My hair feels moisturized and not that air-dried crispy feel. Even my bf noticed (and I love the citrusy smell.)

This will definitely be a staple. I will unload that pricey Propoline junk I bought from C.O. Bigelow. This conditioner is the bomb!

OE

It's funny I went to restock on my fav hair products at my bss and I had this in my hand and I was wondering if it was any good...guess it is :D ...now I have to run out and get b/c like youm luvhair my tresses like to get tangled and need alot of moisture. I also love :love: ORS Olive Oil in the Jar...so I'm sure that this will be a keeper. Thanx for the review!

I'm glad you all love it. But Please LEAVE SOME FOR ME!!
I plan on buying about 10 of these at a time-- they are about 1.29/150.

I asked the man at the beauty supply when they will be making it in a bottle/jar-- they said that they havent heard and several people have asked the same question. I absolutely love it! I use it all the time now

I agree - it's fantastic. I use the ORS Olive Oil relaxer, and this is the conditioner that comes with it... I'm always stocking up on the sachets too!

I used this once and liked it. I went to purchase it yesterday and it was sold out so i will try another bss this week.

Ok...I swore off new products but obviously I will have to try this. Since its a one time use...I can't go wrong :D

Yesterday i mixed the Relenishing Pack with several tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. I wrapped a cap around my hair and waited 30 minutes. My hair came out sooo soft and moisturized. I can't believe adding EVOO made the mixture even better!. I recommend adding this to your pack.

I really love that conditioner and I am a fan of the olive oil sheen, creme and moisturizer.................I AM A FAN OF THE ORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

western eyes-- thanks for that update

I have been thinkning of mixing a few drops of tamanu, alvocado, and peanut oil into it for dome intense moisturizing once I take out my braids. I also plan on using it with a steamer as well. Well let you ladies know how it turns out

Back